Let's all laugh at Forest la la la la

mcapple

I'd hardly call ALL of your signings quality, daft throwing around of money, the kind of thing that got us into trouble. The kind of thing your lot used to mock. Oh well, enjoy years of debt and ***** football. At least you'll be very used to one of them

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost all of the players were on loan for us last year, so their not much of a gamble, the only ones who might turn out badly are Adebola (free), McKenna and Majewski (loan). Maybe abit over the odds for McGoldrick but he does look impressive. As far as getting Gunter and Anderson theyre an absolute steal for their worth

Majewski isn't really a gamble if he's on loan, if he's owt like Kazmierczak at least you can send him back at the end of the season.

Adebola on a 2 year deal is a boo boo, not a player you want if your seriously targeting Premiership football, plus isn't he on 10k pw apparently?.

McKenna 32 in October given a 3 year deal is the biggest gamble, god knows how much wages Billy has given him as well, PNE fans were saying the season before last was his best and last season wasn't that great.

Anderson has been Forest's only bargain so far, must admit I wouldn't of minded him at Derby for 200k, Liverpool could of held out for a hell of alot more.

Originally posted by Boycie;24799

I like having a red dog on this site again, he seems a straight sort of guy too.

Deluded as normal, but alright.

And i like being here

Shame im going to miss most of next season though, be there for the Derby match in August though!

Archived