Let's all laugh at Forest la la la la

mcapple

more signings to come and one of the new boys is a very good friend of one of my workmates. So thats me and the lad in the players lounge next year. i'll need to be careful if billy the hun is there. my lad would never forgive me if we got chucked out for sausageing him !!!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mcapple;21108

more signings to come and one of the new boys is a very good friend of one of my workmates. So thats me and the lad in the players lounge next year. i'll need to be careful if billy the hun is there. my lad would never forgive me if we got chucked out for sausageing him !!!

I think many people would pay you a good sum to tw*t him an get video footage an youtube it

Originally posted by mcapple;21108

come on then spill who is it

Originally posted by David;21290

Lee Camp set to sign a 4 year deal for an undisclosed fee according to the Forest OS, having a medical in the next 24/48 hours.

Scum...

I would never even go there, even if i was a bin man and they offered me big money, id go to all local papers, tell em i told forest to f*ckin do one!

Originally posted by MattyTheRam;21311

Scum...

I would never even go there, even if i was a bin man and they offered me big money, id go to all local papers, tell em i told forest to f*ckin do one!

ditto

my family would disown me if id off ever consided it, that and id feel dirty, playing in a red shirt not for me

Do you ever really 'support' a football club if your a footballer?

I think it's somthing that gets stripped out of them as they turn pro, you accept that to make it as a footballer you may need to play for other clubs than your childhood heros.

Look at players such as Gerrard who is meant to be Liverpool through and through, no Liverpool fan would ever entertain playing for Chelsea yet there was a few days when he seriously considered making the move. Rooney 'massive' Everton fan joining United, it's just part and parcel of football that supporters have to accept.

Camp's a average keeper, I personally wouldn't want him back playing for Derby, let them have him if thats the quality of keeper they want, make it more entertaining when they struggle again next season.

Archived