Let's all laugh at Forest la la la la

mcapple

Oh dear, mid table is the lowest you can vote no wonder the place is so dead on there, it must be an embarrasment to Forest fans. If you look on LTLF a few are backing Derby to still do better than Forest this year as they recognise the fact we had a decent core squad from last season. Elvis needs a reality check, maybe spend some time on another Forest forum for a week or two if he thinks they are going to win the league this season.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billy's got a long long way to go to rival Old Big 'Ead but I can't fault anything he's done so far so more than happy with the way things are going. I have no doubt we will progress next season and think that Billy Davies is the man to lead us to the Prem in the next few seasons.

Cheers Derby, I don't think you realised the calibre of manager you had when you let him go. Your loss is our gain.............again.

lets see if they are still singing his praises come january when they ar rooted to the bottom of the table and all billy does is make excuses coz its never his fault

PNE chairman Derek Shaw has confirmed that the Club have rejected a third bid from Championship rivals Nottingham Forest for skipper Paul McKenna.

Speaking to the official website Shaw said: "I can confirm last week we did receive a third bid from Nottingham Forest for Paul McKenna, but we again turned it down.

"The initial transfer fee had not changed from their previous offer and there was only a slight incremental increase should Forest gain promotion and we told them we would not be accepting their offer.

"We do not like to do our business in the public arena and would not have publicised this had comments not been made about it in Nottingham. We do not believe it is in anybody's interests to discuss transfer information unless something changes and these bids have clearly been unacceptable to us."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Got to give it to Billy he sure does have a sense of humour, McKenna's almost 32 so for PNE to get the extra money if Forest are promoted they will have to go up in the next 3-4 seasons at most.

Is it any wonder the word deluded is in almost every post regarding Forest.

Heres another little gem, Boycie has posted a photoshopped Commons with a crossed out Forest badge and ram on his chest and they think it's genuine lol. Posted the replies as no doubt it will be removed soon as a mod gets online.

[url=http://forums.thisisnottinghamforest.co.uk/thread.jspa?threadID=30115&tstart=0]http://forums.thisisnottinghamforest.co.uk...=30115&tstart=0

bakeri666: and proof you should think through your tattoo choices... whats he gonna do in a few years time when Derby and Celtic and Hibs and god only knows who else are crossed out too...

bless him, he should probably either stop the club tattoo's or learn some loyalty

mikecoop82: IMO he is scum, as you can all guess i am a Forest fan now i CAN'T fault him going to derby for double th money but to have the tattoo of the club you are supposed to support crossed out and have their biggest rivals tattooed opposite is a step to much, just because he is playing for you lot and has to be a pro should not stop him supporting the club he "loves" i know i wouldn't.

Originally posted by David;22053

Elvis has had the forensics and your fingerprints are all over it, I reckon thats worthy of a second yellow card, early bath for you tonight.

ayup boycie i think davo wants to scrub ya back

It's not Bestwood Trigger, spoke to him in private messages and seems a decent enough guy if you talk football with him. The moderation/banning problems are down to Red Elvis and Red Fever, calling them tossers would be a compliment.

Just a couple of sad lonely blokes who need to get their legs over once in a while.

Archived