Let's all laugh at Forest la la la la

mcapple

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's come to the club with ambition.

"He's not worth £900k!" said one! would have been if Billy wasn't such a wee scottish *****.

"He's gone for the money!" said another. Billy offers 4year deals to every fecker! let the thick reddogs work it out!

And my last comment....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwwwwwwwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Just a quick one fellas. My sources tell me that the illustrious Barker looked dreadfully out of his depth against the giants that is Chesterfield FC the other night. Oh and well done on the result!

Also i guess more congratulations should be issued for all the great non-league players you've signed so far! Good to see our neighbours also moving in the right direction!

... SO who have Forest signed... McGoldrick check.. Adebola check.. Gunter, McKenna, Camp.. Blackstock.. HMMM

I hear Ronaldo had a poor debut for Real Madrid, must be out of his depth against Shamrock Rovers?

Also Kettering beat Reading, Histon beat WBA, Bristol City drew with Cheltenham hmmmm.

You had Camp, Anderson, Gunter and Blackstock last season so forget those and you've signed 2 spring chickens Adebola, McKenna and McGoldrick who went down with Southampton, you really will be going places next season.

Finally we have signed 1 non league player in Pringle. (Buxton was from League 2 Burton) Remind me where did Forest sign McCleary from?.....oh yes Bromley it was.

Tell me if I'm mistaken here but wasn't Forest's weakness in defence last season? How come Wee Billy with a £20m warchest to hand has decided to buy just one failed Premiership defender so far that you had on loan last season?

Originally posted by Red Dog;24276

Just a quick one fellas. My sources tell me that the illustrious Barker looked dreadfully out of his depth against the giants that is Chesterfield FC the other night. Oh and well done on the result!

Also i guess more congratulations should be issued for all the great non-league players you've signed so far! Good to see our neighbours also moving in the right direction!

... SO who have Forest signed... McGoldrick check.. Adebola check.. Gunter, McKenna, Camp.. Blackstock.. HMMM

McGoldrick... will see if he's any good for you....

Adebola.... not been good enough for CCC for a LONG time and past it!

Gunter... over priced and will not sort your **** back line out.

Mckenna.. another waste of money (even agree'd by other scum fans) getting old and another one of those "billy's ex players" e.g Clod Davis... Eddie Lewis... sh*te.

Camp.. Our second keeper at best... kept dropping crosses and sold to QPR.. dropped to QPR's bench as 2ND KEEPER.... loaned, then signed by you (wait till he starts dropping the ball alot).

Blackstock.. over rated by you red dogs, every time i have seen him looks weak on the ball, lower champ striker at best.

Yes but we have bought Barker, who forest never wanted and were lucky they never even wanted him after his poor game against Chesterfield. Not that they ever wanted him though.

And he is over priced, not like Mckenna who is a bloody bargin.

Archived