Let's all laugh at Forest la la la la

mcapple

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forests new sponsor Victor Chandler is that confident Forest WON'T win the league they are offering a free season ticket next season to every account holder if they do, that will shut the deluded fools up who think they are going to win the league

-------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTTINGHAM Forest fans could get a FREE season ticket next year if the Reds clinch the Championship title.

New sponsors Victor Chandler have launched a remarkable offer that could cost them more than £6m if Billy Davies' side claim the top spot at the end of the campaign.

If Forest do win the Championship title, the betting company have offered to buy all adult season ticket holders who have an on-line account registered with them a new ticket for the new campaign in the Premiership.

"I wanted to make an offer to the supporters which they could really associate with, and with the cost of Premier League tickets so high the offer of a free season ticket next season seemed appropriate," said chairman Victor Chandler.

"It's a big risk to the business but I made my name taking risks and I have no intention of stopping now."

If Forest win the Championship Victor Chandler will make a direct payment to the club to cover all the season tickets for those customers who have registered for the scheme.

The offer is open to all Nottingham Forest season ticket holders who open an online account with Victor Chandler, place a bet of only £5 or more, and register for the offer before 20th August.

Full details of the offer can be found at [url=http://www.victorchandler.com/forest]www.victorchandler.com/forest

[url=http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/football/Forest-fans-offered-free-Premiership-season-ticket/article-1182928-detail/article.html]http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/football...il/article.html

Well as far as the players we've signed go, im pretty happy. Gunter had a cracking loan spell as did Lynch who has also just signed.

As far as strikers go id suggest McGoldrick and Blackstock who were both top scorers for their clubs respectively last year should be a good addition! Not to sure on Adebola but then he is on a free.

Oh i hear we've just signed a Polish international aswell..

You poor sods are going to be bettered by both Nottingham teams soon! Go Eriksson!

Obviously his experience at Derby will inevitably help him in avoiding such a scenario next time around. The core at Forest is actually quite good atm with alot of young players who are only going to get better. far more promising from the utter **** weve seen for the past 3-4 years.

Originally posted by Red Dog;24409

Well as far as the players we've signed go, im pretty happy. Gunter had a cracking loan spell as did Lynch who has also just signed.

As far as strikers go id suggest McGoldrick and Blackstock who were both top scorers for their clubs respectively last year should be a good addition! Not to sure on Adebola but then he is on a free.

Oh i hear we've just signed a Polish international aswell..

You poor sods are going to be bettered by both Nottingham teams soon! Go Eriksson!

We had one of them i do find the Poles vastly overated

Archived