Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mentioned Ched Evans a while ago and got slaughtered for it! Despite him being a bit ***** at Sheff.Utd he's got talent, and given he gets the right service, he will score goals.

Should Wolves get a couple of strikers in the summer, I wouldn't mind us putting in a cheeky bid for Sylvan Ebanks-Blake. He's strong and can hold the ball up, proven goal scorer at this level and only 25.

ched evans is being heavily linked with Ipswich according to my mates. Seems like they will be selling Conner Wickham to prem team for about 10mill so will have money to spend. Reckon they will have good side next year with Chopra already there and St Ledger is also on their shopping list.

ched evans is being heavily linked with Ipswich according to my mates. Seems like they will be selling Conner Wickham to prem team for about 10mill so will have money to spend. Reckon they will have good side next year with Chopra already there and St Ledger is also on their shopping list.

Shouldn't worry if I were you - they have the Clown Jewells in charge.

Was certainly quick enough against us. Fits in with the pacy forward category but I think the only player we might spend close to a million on would be Shackell. The attack is going to be made up of bargain basement and inside forwards (showing my age!).

Was certainly quick enough against us. Fits in with the pacy forward category but I think the only player we might spend close to a million on would be Shackell. The attack is going to be made up of bargain basement and inside forwards (showing my age!).

Sounds messy

Archived