Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kuqi was 34, did alright didn't he? Alright, missed a ton of sitters, but did his job. Hulsey may not be chasing the ball down that much, but stick him upfront and for 70 minutes atleast you'd get the old Hulse.

And true, that really needs to be addressed this summer of heads will roll.

I'd love us to lodge a bid for George Boyd of Peterborough.

Especially if we play in 4-3-3 next season, I think he could fit in well.

Boyd-Nugent-Ward.

(Looks like a promising front 3, if we can get Nugent in aswell.)

Yes i mentioned him a few weeks ago on here but somone said he didn't cut it championship a few years ago. He managed about 10 odd goals with a poor Peterborough who got relegated and scored one for the red dogs whilst on a short loan. He's creative and full of running like makail smith with an eye for goal and is left footed. Think he could play in a few formations too so would be great asset.

To be honest, I don't think his goal scoring record is THAT good this season, when you think of the amount of games he's played for a high-flying, attacking-based Brighton side.

Would much prefer Mackail-Smith which I think would be cheaper wages.

Mackail-Smith is not going to happen in my opinion. He is a top draw striker and played amazingly on Thursday against MK Dons were there were apparently numerous scouts. I think he'll end up at a relegated Prem team? As much as I would love him at Derby I just don't think we have the resources to get him.

I think Murray wants 10k a week, Brighton only offering 6.5k. Said in another thread but im not sure he's worth the wages he wants, had one very good season and is unproven at this level. Could have hit his prime now and may be more to come, no doubt on his day he's a very good player but he would be a risk.

Decent first touch but zero pace

We will have the pace in Ward, Robinson then possibly the likes of Tyson too.

I'm guessing he could play a role a la Bueno where pace isn't a massive factor.

Archived