Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

When? Sorry but I think you might be getting me mixed up with someone else, as I would never ask for a name as I know that you wouldn't be able to, if anything I would ask what part of our club they worked, but that is it.

And what are you on about Sheff Utd to me for?

Its the player suggestion thread. I was suggesting certain players at Sheff Utd might be worth a look.

It was not just you so don't think I'm having it out for you.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plan B has a seat on the United board as well.

Well "VIP" area, as he calls it.

Just pulling your leg Plan B

I don't care about people knowing but I'm still not going to name people no matter what club it is.

Quiet Boycie before I start throwing my prawn sandwiches at you.

Adams want rid of all of them because they have been **** for them and sheff utd are in serious debt to the chairman.

I'd have thought that they'd be better of getting rid of Adams first. He's hardly made much of a change since he's been there.

Its the player suggestion thread. I was suggesting certain players at Sheff Utd might be worth a look.

It was not just you so don't think I'm having it out for you.

Want to backtrack anymore? Like I said I never ask people to name their sources as I know you can't and to say that I have tried calling you a liar is, well, lying.

Anyway whatever, let's look forward to the summer and see who comes and who doesn't!! :D

I'd have thought that they'd be better of getting rid of Adams first. He's hardly made much of a change since he's been there.

They don't have the money unless they take out more loans. The chairman won't seel becuase he is making more interest of the club owing him the money then he would with that money being in the bank. Adams is trying to build his own team but all he has is the youngsters who are ok and a percnetage of the players that he sells.

George Boyd

Not sure on how much peterborough would be asking for him but i suppose that depends on how they do in play offs?

From what i've seen of him looks like a good hungry player with a good left foot and chips in with his fair share of goals. Could play in the whole behind striker along with ward or as an attacking left winger if we revert to 4-4-2.

Not sure on how much peterborough would be asking for him but i suppose that depends on how they do in play offs?

From what i've seen of him looks like a good hungry player with a good left foot and chips in with his fair share of goals. Could play in the whole behind striker along with ward or as an attacking left winger if we revert to 4-4-2.

Didn't cut it in the Championship, with pboro or forest. But he may do now.

Didn't cut it in the Championship, with pboro or forest. But he may do now.

Not so sure it was him or Peterborough that didn't cut it? Scored 12 in 37 games for a poor P'boro side and 1 in 6 for the red dogs although not sure how many were starts there. Remember seeing highlights of his debut for forest vs swansea and he was quite a live wire.

Thats a good scoring record for a relegated side.

Also seen him vs a decent Southampton side this season (and top half championship next year imo) where he looked a threat. Was 4 all draw but can't remember if he scored?

Not so sure it was him or Peterborough that didn't cut it? Scored 12 in 37 games for a poor P'boro side and 1 in 6 for the red dogs although not sure how many were starts there. Remember seeing highlights of his debut for forest vs swansea and he was quite a live wire.

Thats a good scoring record for a relegated side.

Also seen him vs a decent Southampton side this season (and top half championship next year imo) where he looked a threat. Was 4 all draw but can't remember if he scored?

Ah,

Did you think I meant he DIDN'T cut it in the Championship?

No,no,no,no,noooooooo.

ok, you're right, I'm wrong.

There! I said it.:frown:

Zoltan Gera

Proven Premiership play 31yrs of age premiership player is apparently on his way out of Fulham. He is attacking midfielder/winger.

He signed in 2008 for them and maybe on a free transfer. Can't see many prem teamss offering him a deal, but may want to come to a team who has stated they wanted Premiership football (for the first time since relegation).

I would welcome here alongside Ward in the attacking 3

Proven Premiership play 31yrs of age premiership player is apparently on his way out of Fulham. He is attacking midfielder/winger.

He signed in 2008 for them and maybe on a free transfer. Can't see many prem teamss offering him a deal, but may want to come to a team who has stated they wanted Premiership football (for the first time since relegation).

I would welcome here alongside Ward in the attacking 3

You can always tell when the kids are off school and there is no link to him at all. This should be in the player suggestion thread

Archived