Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

Forgot to mention Glenn Murray is on the radar but the others are taking priority.

The bid for Waghorn would suggest we have at decent amount to spend, although I don't think Leicester will except that offer.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John Eustace has been exeptional for Watford this season. He is a grafter and i'm afraid we don't have one in midfield now Savage is going and Green is out injured for a long time. I think he would be a good signing

Wound welcome Eustace back after thus seasons performances. Green will be missed. He has the mist assists out if the squad at 8 and let's face it an international player would be missed from any team in the championship.

I have heard today that we have lined up the signings of Billy Jones, Danny Graham, John Eustace, and Nathan Tyson. We have also put a £1.75million bid in for Waghorn.

Apart from Eustace (I'd be willing to give him a chance) i'd be pleased with that. Who told you that mate?

Apart from Eustace (I'd be willing to give him a chance) i'd be pleased with that. Who told you that mate?

Can't name names, otherwise I won't get told anything else, but it is from someone who is involved in the 1st team and he is knows more than almost everyone at the club. :D

Happy with most of them - Jones, Graham and Eustace would be solid signings. Waghorn would be a great addition as well. Tyson - as someone mentioned earlier, I wouldn't want two headless chickens at the club, but on what I've seen so far I'd rather have Tyson than Robinson.

Can't name names, otherwise I won't get told anything else, but it is from someone who is involved in the 1st team and he is knows more than almost everyone at the club. :D

I call bullsh*t.

Where is the proof?

FYI these are the same question you asked me when I admitted to knowing more then I should.

Fair enough. Someone on the Derby Mad forum called TopBloke mentioned similar names and posters on there said that he is usually very reliable so I believe that there could well be some truth in this.

I call bullsh*t.

Where is the proof?

FYI these are the same question you asked me when I admitted to knowing more then I should.

Fine you do that, you believe what you want to, I am not going to try and convince you otherwise. When have have I questioned what you know within our club?

Fair enough. Someone on the Derby Mad forum called TopBloke mentioned similar names and posters on there said that he is usually very reliable so I believe that there could well be some truth in this.

Thanks HAZ, don't know who topbloke is, and never been on Derby Mad, but the only other info my friend has given me has turned out to be true, which was about Sunu.

Fine you do that, you believe what you want to, I am not going to try and convince you otherwise. When have have I questioned what you know within our club?

When I admitted to knowing someone high up in the club you wanted a name when I clearly couldn't do that.

If there are a few from the sheff utd squad that you would like then we could get them easily apart from quinny and montgomery. Adams want rid of all of them because they have been **** for them and sheff utd are in serious debt to the chairman.

When I admitted to knowing someone high up in the club you wanted a name when I clearly couldn't do that.

If there are a few from the sheff utd squad that you would like then we could get them easily apart from quinny and montgomery. Adams want rid of all of them because they have been **** for them and sheff utd are in serious debt to the chairman.

When? Sorry but I think you might be getting me mixed up with someone else, as I would never ask for a name as I know that you wouldn't be able to, if anything I would ask what part of our club they worked, but that is it.

And what are you on about Sheff Utd to me for?

Archived