Doncaster Rovers v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Full of hard working individuals who will give their all for the badge.

Shame none of them have got much ability, it's so sad to see the calibre of side Clough is putting out after 3 years in charge.

If we score anything other than a set piece or someone pulls out a wonder strike, i'll be gob smacked.

Shame none of them have got much ability, it's so sad to see the calibre of side Clough is putting out after 3 years in charge.

If we score anything other than a set piece or someone pulls out a wonder strike, i'll be gob smacked.

Please shurrup with your god damn negativity.

We are in the middle of an improved season. What do you expect?

Please shurrup with your god damn negativity.

We are in the middle of an improved season. What do you expect?

I expect a team that goes out there to try and win the game, not be delighted with a point.

I expect a team with the odd player with a bit of skill/creativity who's exciting to watch.

I expect some sort of style implemented on the side that puts us in good stead for the future.

I expect a team that goes out there to try and win the game, not be delighted with a point.

I expect a team with the odd player with a bit of skill/creativity who's exciting to watch.

I expect some sort of style implemented on the side that puts us in good stead for the future.

I want an improved points tally year on year and Clough is delivering. That in itself will put us in good stead for the future.

Win your home games and don't lose your away games. Nothing wrong with that philosophy.

I want an improved points tally year on year and Clough is delivering. That in itself will put us in good stead for the future.

Win your home games and don't lose your away games. Nothing wrong with that philosophy.

When it was two points for a win yes, if you want to do well this league you have to win a fair few aways games.

Archived