Clough in for Tyson

GeneralRam

If say Addison had done that at PP infront of the away fans, most of us would tout him as a legend and what not.

Tyson doesn't bother me at all really.

he's up there with camp, billy and gunter for me. leacock clearly hates him as well, he's tried to kill him in the last two matches

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/n/nottm_forest/9372103.stm

Nottingham Forest striker Nathan Tyson fears he could be leaving the club as he is yet to be offered a new deal.

Tyson, who joined the Reds in a permanent deal from Wycombe in January 2006 after a short loan spell, is out of contract at the end of this season.

But the 28-year-old told BBC Radio Nottingham: "I don't know where my future is going and so I am just playing every game like it's my last.

"I don't know what will happen in the next week or so - or in the summer."

Tyson was a key figure in helping Forest win promotion from League One in 2007-08.

However he has not always been a first choice since Billy Davies took over as manager in January 2009.

And this season,the pacy frontman has only started seven games out of 25 in the Championship.

Tyson said all he can do is try to convince the management he deserves another deal.

"It's quite worrying," Tyson admitted. "But if I just put the performances in, and I know I'm not cheating myself and I know I am working as hard as I can, then someone will notice it at some stage.

"I'm out there to impress who I can. It's more likely that it's not looking like Forest at the moment because I haven't heard anything."

But leaving the City Ground is most definitely not his preferred option.

"Looking back over the last five years it's been fantastic and I just hope it carries on," Tyson continued. "I'll see where I am at the end of January or in the summer.

"I'm really enjoying it, I'm really enjoying my football at the moment. I'm going out there with a smile on my face - working hard and I want to be part of something really good this season.

"If I'm not here to finish it off then it's been fantastic but maybe I am here until the summer - I don't know.

"Hand on heart, I haven't got a clue [what will happen]. I don't know what's going on so I'm taking each game as it comes.

"The future is in the balance so I just need to put the performances in and be as honest as I can be."

:eek:

I would like to change this opinion that I had( it is dated 2009).

I will insert my season ticket down cloughs throat if he gets this tosspot to Derby.

Takes me back to Charlie George running the length of the popside flicking V signs at the Derby fans; we hated him then.

Dave Mackay signed him for Derby and to me he is the best player I have ever seen in a Derby shirt.

Tyson was just a stupid young man who got carried away. If he came to Derby and performed in the right way, that would be fine by me.

Peace & Love!!!!!!

He is quick, Yes.

but more frustrating than Pearson from what I've heard, the only time he seems to do anything of any use is against us and that is from many many forest fans.

also imagine the reaction of Leacock and Addison..etc if he signs, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't take to it nicely, if he can play like he does against us week in week out then yes by all means, but if he is going to be like he is at Forest, I'd rather stay well clear. He has played 3 years in the championship and hasn't even managed to get into double figures (wouldn't be so bad if I was talking about A season but it's actually 8 goals in 3 years (35 starts and 36 sub appearances)

although he is without a doubt the fastest player I've ever seen in the game.

He is quick, Yes.

but more frustrating than Pearson from what I've heard, the only time he seems to do anything of any use is against us and that is from many many forest fans.

also imagine the reaction of Leacock and Addison..etc if he signs, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't take to it nicely, if he can play like he does against us week in week out then yes by all means, but if he is going to be like he is at Forest, I'd rather stay well clear. He has played 3 years in the championship and hasn't even managed to get into double figures (wouldn't be so bad if I was talking about A season but it's actually 8 goals in 3 years (35 starts and 36 sub appearances)

although he is without a doubt the fastest player I've ever seen in the game.

Well this post makes me feel better about my earlier mistake, even Ambitious has done it....

Archived