BOOM BOOM BOOM Tyson

networker1884

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyson from what he has shown us couldn't trap wind, his first touch just like Theo's is terrible!

Exactly this, whoever said Tyson has been good in recent weeks obviously wasnt at Millwall or Southampton cos he was useless at both.

Tyson is a poor, poor footballer, just like Theo. Bags of pace but no touch, pass or brain.

We're stuck with some real crap up front.

Saying that, i agree that our strikers get sod all service. Someone like Sharp could create something out of nothing though.

Every time Tyson got the ball he had no Derby player ahead of them and faced a wall of 6 players.

I don't know who can play that role effectively for any club, but I find it particularly worrying that Clough think Tyson can be the sort of player to take on the might of Leicester's defence.

It took derby 67 minutes to run at Wez Morgan, he must of thought Christmas had come early marking ball,

If we had used our common sense and ran at him we would of created more!!

But I also noticed that when we did hit the byline nothing came from the middle, is that cos the balls were poor or because our strikers don't have a footballing brain?

I think even Torres would struggle to score in this Derby side...

Whilst I don't really rate Tyson I'm not going to blame him for not scoring, the midfield is creating nothing for the forward players to feed off at the moment. The Maguire signing is looking worse by the day as clearly we're needing that creativity (I presume he was brought here to bring) to link midfield and attack. Jamie Ward is looking a bit devoid of ideas now which basically puts an end to any attacking threat we have. I think we're going to be dragged towards the struggling bottom third in the next few weeks.

Archived