BOOM BOOM BOOM Tyson

networker1884

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah and your very right. But it still doesn't change the fact that Theo and Davies are the two players who deserve to be playing.

are they fully fit to play from the start after coming back from injury? Personally I think it should Tyson and Davies starting (and I think Clough's aim at the start was those 2)

are they fully fit to play from the start after coming back from injury? Personally I think it should Tyson and Davies starting (and I think Clough's aim at the start was those 2)

I'll agree with that. At times Tyson has shown some real quality. But what we need atm is desperate goals. Something Theo has gotten 8 time this season.

And you are? Look pal, I'm giving my opinion. If you disagree then feel free to contribute. But if you're just going to be obnoxious you can bugger off.

You said it was a fact o.0 I don't get why English people struggle so much with their own language 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Tys has looked good in recent weeks and has looked like creating up front but the problem is that no matter who plays up front, the service from midfield is dire.

Theo has scored 8 goals this season and it amazes me that we've seen so little of Theo and Tys up front together. Bear in mind Tys has spent the last six months battling a groin injury and is still not fully fit but is displaying some neat touches and getting his pace back with every game.

He needs a fair amount of games yet but whilst the service is as p*ss-poor as it is at the minute, Billy Sharp would struggle for goals.

Tys has looked good in recent weeks and has looked like creating up front but the problem is that no matter who plays up front, the service from midfield is dire.

Theo has scored 8 goals this season and it amazes me that we've seen so little of Theo and Tys up front together. Bear in mind Tys has spent the last six months battling a groin injury and is still not fully fit but is displaying some neat touches and getting his pace back with every game.

He needs a fair amount of games yet but whilst the service is as p*ss-poor as it is at the minute, Billy Sharp would struggle for goals.

Completely agree with all that. Just I don't think now is the time that we give Tyson games just to get match fit when Theo could be scoring important goals.

Completely agree with all that. Just I don't think now is the time that we give Tyson games just to get match fit when Theo could be scoring important goals.

Agree to an extent. But the fact is we aren't challenging for the playoffs, nor are we (at the moment) in a relegation battle. These mid-season fixtures for a mid-table side are relatively unimportant in the grand scheme of things so why not give the lad chance to build his fitness up?

Problem is, without a confident, passing midfield behind him he will struggle through no fault of his own.

I still think he's a winger. Ineffective through the middle, in my eyes.

It's hard to judge him whilst they're all playing ***** anyway.

i agree... he'll be useful with space infront of him and someone to knock it past and chase... he's quite good at jumping though... but the amount of players out of position tonight means we just arnt playing to our strengths which we havent exactly got in abundance of anyway. why...when we have no right winger (other than ward or tyson) are we using hendrick there to protect a makeshift RB in Green. i dont mind clough but his tactics are a bleeding mystery to me.. maybe he's going for that 'element of suprise'... or maybe he's just Bananas

I'll agree with that. At times Tyson has shown some real quality. But what we need atm is desperate goals. Something Theo has gotten 8 time this season.

I agree with Wilko on this. We aren't going up or down so we need to start preparing for next season. Get Tyson and Davies fully match fit and maybe try out different formations (Clough is having to play players out of position already and that's not working very well) most of all though is we need try and win games, let the players go out and play football without fear that they might make a mistake. Give Maguire a chance, let's have a look at Naylor at RB see if he is good enough yet, give Will Hughes a run out.

Archived