Mickleover Sports

ramLAD

Hi Rams Fans. Just calling out to all the avid football watchers out there. Mickleover are a good local club and are currently playing in Evo Stick North Division in which they are currently hovering near the bottom of the table. They could do with some more supporters following them to boost their position. Its £1 for under sixteens, slightly more for adults, great food and the oppunity to see former rams player Dick Pratleys managerial ability. Hope to see you there when the Rams aren't playing.

[size=6]YOU SPORTS!!![/size]

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

correst Phoenix. Need all your support in the run up to the end of the season for the final push to stay in the league. They have back to back wins and are looking good. Derby have no game next wednesday and they could really do with your support!!!

I have played against some of the mickleover sports lads in the Derby City div.1 infact last week the centre half played against our team, and he wasn't signed on and it finished a draw but with him playing means we should get the 3 points!

a few other lads I play against are also playing that level (one or two higher still) makes it a very competitive division, despite being sunday league.

correst Phoenix. Need all your support in the run up to the end of the season for the final push to stay in the league. They have back to back wins and are looking good. Derby have no game next wednesday and they could really do with your support!!!

Sorry mate, I'm a Buxton supporter 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Archived