The next four games.

networker1884

Okay so there isn't much going on in the forum of late. Even the 'lookalikes' thread has been rediscovered because there's that little going on. So...

I decided to bring this up, our next four games. Quite a selection if you ask me.

1.Burnley. Will be our chance to make it 5/5 in the league. Beat the earlier run.

2.Stoke. Playing a Premier League team is always interesting. No matter how the performances turn out if we win then its a big boost to the players confidence. It maybe gives us the chance to judge the ability levels of each team.

3.Barnsley. Okay so not a huge game, but if we beat Burnley then that all changes. We expect a win against Forest so this could be our 6th out of 7 wins on the trot.

4.FLOREST. Enough said? Well yes but I'll go on anyway. We've got a real chance of a thrashing here. There awful, we're not. Just can't wait for this game!

Overall we've got a real chance of making it 7/7. Something I would have said was mad 2 weeks ago.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fickle football fairy has a remarkable propensity for rear-ending you when you least expect it. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

One game at a time fella, its work in progress and it could go wrong, but hey, if we didn't dream what's the point! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

COYR........................

If we don't concentrate and lose our next 4 games then we'll be back to November atmosphere will be back, there'll be Cloughs out and Glicks out before you know.

In all honesty, nothing is a given.. work hard and we'll reap the rewards, if we take our eye of the ball then unfortunately we'll be screwed.

Burnley is a huge test - they've been immense lately and we're always rubbish there.

Stoke i'd like to think we can win - at home, cup magic and all that, but in reality, they are an established Premier League side, who'll probably have too much for us physically.

Barnsley - should be looking for at least a point, but it's away from home, and we'll probably put 11 men behind the ball for 90 minutes.

Forest - we should smash them, but as we know, form and in some cases ability goes out of the window in these games. Clough will need to ensure the players are up for this one else they'll drag us down to their level and turn it into even more of a battle than it already will be.

4 wins is highly unlikely - 2 away games, a game against Premier League opposition and the derby.

Always hard to predict Derby's games, but i'll plump for 4 points and out of the Cup. Let's hope for better!

I hate playing Forest- HATE IT! I wish that they would get relegated and we only meet them in the cup every 5 years or so. No matter what else we achieve this season if we lose to the scum at PP it will be a bad season in my eyes. I can actually see it happening too- form goes out the window and desperation kicks in. They are far more desperate than us!

I predict we will lose at Burnley, lose against stoke win at Barnsley and probably lose to Florist (booooooo!)

I think realistically we'll win 2 of them.

Burnley - draw

Stoke - Narrow defeat

Barnsley - No Addison or them who has been good for them so far and no Butterfield makes the midfield quite weak, and that was the best thing about them - Win

Forest - Win (we hope)

Archived