Bryson

valleyram

i am hearing his average running during a match is around the 13 k mark ,that is remarkable and want the supporters who don't rate him just to watch the runs he makes into the box and is never found ,his workrate is unbelievable and i believe premiership clubs will be watching very closely, i believe you would only know how much craig bryson means to the team when he is not in it ,time he was getting the recognition he deserves,and big plus to clough for signing him as he will become a money spinner to the club

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am hearing his average running during a match is around the 13 k mark ,that is remarkable and want the supporters who don't rate him just to watch the runs he makes into the box and is never found ,his workrate is unbelievable and i believe premiership clubs will be watching very closely, i believe you would only know how much craig bryson means to the team when he is not in it ,time he was getting the recognition he deserves,and big plus to clough for signing him as he will become a money spinner to the club

The chances of a Premier Club coming for Bryson are remote in the extreme, running around a lot does not make a top midfielder. He has two major weaknesses he lacks composure in tight situations and he goes missing barely touching the ball for long spells of matches. Hendrick with more matches could be a different matter, he can hold it in tight areas.

The chances of a Premier Club coming for Bryson are remote in the extreme, running around a lot does not make a top midfielder. He has two major weaknesses he lacks composure in tight situations and he goes missing barely touching the ball for long spells of matches. Hendrick with more matches could be a different matter, he can hold it in tight areas.

Sorry don't agree, he is always there he pops up one minute in defence then the next chasing a ball to the corner in attack. He does more than people appreciate and his passing his very solid. He gets into areas where he can score if picked out and is always open for a pass if needed.

As always on players it is based on opinion

Sorry don't agree, he is always there he pops up one minute in defence then the next chasing a ball to the corner in attack. He does more than people appreciate and his passing his very solid. He gets into areas where he can score if picked out and is always open for a pass if needed.

As always on players it is based on opinion

And I agree with this one.

I agree too, we would miss him if he wasn't there, not only does he do his job efficiently he also pushes on- his runs are often not spotted though- when Green had a hopeful shot from the edge of the area against hull Bryson was screaming for the ball and would have been clean through had Green found him. I disagree with the inability in a tight spot, he seems to have a very cool head on his shoulders.....well at the end of his telescopic neck anyway.

Bryson is a player who could most definitely play in the premiership, without question.. IF he was played with the right player, his engine and his tidy play make him an asset in the extreme if used correctly, for instance he is always an option for players to pass too, and he moves the ball around nicely without making any hollywood passes, sounds simple but to do it for 90 minutes consistency is hard, the only problem with him is that if the midfield is losing the battle, and we're not playing football he becomes transparent which has been the case a few times, sad to say.

He's good at pressing the ball and runs alot but he's also very very average on the ball..

He'll never be a regular PL player IMO.. You need craft and ability on the ball to be a regular CM in the PL.. Look at the CMs that play for teams at the bottom of the PL, the likes of O'Hara, Reo-Coker, Pratley, Ben Watson, David Jones, Joey Barton, Faurlin, Rochina, Dunn, Nzonzi etc.. they all have far more footballing ability than Bryson will ever have..

NPC is Brysons level.. He'd only ever be a backup player for a struggling PL side if he were ever to play for a PL club.

in fairness I would have Bryson instead of Jones, Jones is a player that can make the 'hollywood' pass but he was over-rated massively due to his flashes, also the most one footed centre midfielder ever to play the game.. for some reason have a memory of him receiving the ball down his right side, it looked like a 12 year old that had just seen a minge for the first time... infact and he just collapsed and lost the ball, funny how I remember that.

I was talking to the guy who put it on this thread, my we are tetchy tonight......

Oh no, sorry, I forgot about how normal, non-tetchy people should react to someone trying to raise awareness about an ailment that kills thousands of people and affects millions of lives. I'll try and come up with a correct response.

Hahaha, look at Sav without his clothes off, hahaha, isn't he gay, ew, I'm glad I'm not gay, hahaha, let's laugh at someone trying to raise awareness for an illness that affects thousands of people, hahaha.

Is that an appropriate response?

Oh no, sorry, I forgot about how normal, non-tetchy people should react to someone trying to raise awareness about an ailment that kills thousands of people and affects millions of lives. I'll try and come up with a correct response.

Hahaha, look at Sav without his clothes off, hahaha, isn't he gay, ew, I'm glad I'm not gay, hahaha, let's laugh at someone trying to raise awareness for an illness that affects thousands of people, hahaha.

Is that an appropriate response?

Look calm down. Nobody is trying to be offensive. I'm not sure why you've decided to comment on anything here as it just looks like your up for an argument. So go to bed and when you've had a good nights sleep and maybe you'll realise in the morning that your not just wrong, your also overreacting.

Archived