Rams player vs Florests version

p.shilton

I know that this has been mentioned before on here but why is Florists web player so much better than ours? Just watched the fifteen minutes of extended highlights- yes fifteen minutes, of a game that only had one goal and a game that they lost- on their player. They have the commentary from radio nottingham also which is so much better than the gimp that does the Rams player (although we have Radio Derby commentary on the concourse tvs) and is obviously not recorded live- and therfore devoid of any emotion whatsoever.

In case you are wondering, our highlights were 3.40 mins- a game which had 3 goals and we won. My subscription is about to expire to ramsplayer and I ain't paying for another when the same content in better quality is available for free hours before it's on scamsplayer. Why do we always get shortchanged?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that this has been mentioned before on here but why is Florists web player so much better than ours? Just watched the fifteen minutes of extended highlights- yes fifteen minutes, of a game that only had one goal and a game that they lost- on their player. They have the commentary from radio nottingham also which is so much better than the gimp that does the Rams player (although we have Radio Derby commentary on the concourse tvs) and is obviously not recorded live- and therfore devoid of any emotion whatsoever.

In case you are wondering, our highlights were 3.40 mins- a game which had 3 goals and we won. My subscription is about to expire to ramsplayer and I ain't paying for another when the same content in better quality is available for free hours before it's on scamsplayer. Why do we always get shortchanged?

What's the point in extended highlights if we have full 90 minutes of every game on RP?

I don't think any other 'Player' have this option. I'm not bothered to visit other clubs crapplayers though.

But when do the full 90 get put on? And is the commentary still sh*te? I don't want to watch the full 90 minutes- I was there but longer highlights than were broadcast on BBC on Saturday night- and still available on iplayer and skysports.com for free would be nice. (The match isn't on there yet and the commentary will be shi*e, in case you were wondering).

Without something to compare it to you probably won't realise just how badly we are being ripped off-again.

It smacks of doing everything on the cheap- there isn't really much worth watching on there anyway so when they skimp on the actual football coverage it seems a pointless exercise. I have had a look a few others, they are all the same format but the content is much better- you can log into any of them with your (or a close friends 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' /> ) dcfc log in.

The only other thing to do is go to the games.

I thought Moderators could be bothered to read posts......this ring a bell? " I don't want to watch the full 90 minutes- I was there ".

If not it can be found further up this thread. I go to every home game, and as such don't want to watch the whole thing again, three days later.

I thought Moderators could be bothered to read posts......this ring a bell? " I don't want to watch the full 90 minutes- I was there ".

If not it can be found further up this thread. I go to every home game, and as such don't want to watch the whole thing again, three days later.

Mr Shilton, ahem, owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh handbag! Lol!

Archived