Shaun Barker - Blackpool

TheRams

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly young'un, now I still would of liked us to keep Nyatanga but when we play the likes of Forest which will be a dirty game you want Barker in your team to bully the forwards. I'l feel safer knowing we have Barker up against Adebola than Nyatanga for example.

How many people hated Robbie Savage when he was on the opposition team and now they love him?

Every one loves a dirty bugger and thats why I'm still with the missus

The person on that thread known as "-" is me. Love it when I'm right.

Some very interesting comments here. I expect to see protests outside PP if he signs.
(PragueAndy)

Shaun Barker? You having a laugh???
(Wilko)

He's one of the dirtiest defenders iv ever seen, not graced with footballing ability so has to get digs in on strikers, pull shirts, push an shove and pile on top of strikers, just annoying that the ref was so f*ckin dire to see everything on hulse with that bloke was a foul...
(Our very own Matty)

He was sh*te.
(SRG)

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;23556

The person on that thread known as "-" is me. Love it when I'm right.

(PragueAndy)

(Wilko)

(Our very own Matty)

(SRG)

I still stand by my initial comment.

I was too irate to say i would like a player like him to be at the heart of our defense!

A.P. on radio derby - we didn't have to sell Nyatanga to get Barker - Nyatanga deal was done very quickly is space of 12 hours - money from that wasn't needed and it was a cash deal for Barker - from the Tito deal, Nigel wants him to play at centre half - and we are expecting one or two more in.

Keeps getting better and better, I don't want this day to end

--------------------------------------------------------------

To say that Forest boss Billy Davies is a little miffed at losing out on signing Shaun Barker from Blackpool, would be the understatement of the year.

According to our source, Davies is fuming at losing out to the Rams and via a conference call from the Algarve, gave both barrels to Mark Arthur and his soon to get it in the neck, acquisitions team.

Barker was apparently Davies' Plan'B', in case the deal to bring first choice Matthew Mills in fell flat and he's told Arthur and Co, that he has little faith in them completing that deal successfully.

Davies is also said to be unhappy at the time being taken to land other targets, such as Paul McKenna at Preston and Daniel Fox at Coventry. He's apparently warned CEO Mark Arthur, that he will go public with his feelings if they don't deliver the goods. The delays have meant that Boro are now interested in Mills and Sheffield Wednesday are sniffing around McKenna. All this, when apparently deals are infact in place, to bring both players to the City Ground.

The main reason for Davies' displeasure, comes partly from the fact that he's being let down by the club on his targets, but also because the club are now trying to pick his alternatives for him and without his full agreement on them. Danny Hone at Lincoln and Radoslaw Majewski from Poland are two alternatives he does approve of, but we've heard of two others that Davies is very much against and he says he will go public if the club fails on his options, or forces him to go with theirs. We've been asked not to name the players or their clubs, so we wont. Billy will probably do that for us, if he doesn't get his way.

[url=http://www.forest.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=161636]http://www.forest.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=161636

Originally posted by David;23585

To say that Forest boss Billy Davies is a little miffed at losing out on signing Shaun Barker from Blackpool, would be the understatement of the year.

According to our source, Davies is fuming at losing out to the Rams and via a conference call from the Algarve, gave both barrels to Mark Arthur and his soon to get it in the neck, acquisitions team.

Barker was apparently Davies' Plan'B', in case the deal to bring first choice Matthew Mills in fell flat and he's told Arthur and Co, that he has little faith in them completing that deal successfully.

Davies is also said to be unhappy at the time being taken to land other targets, such as Paul McKenna at Preston and Daniel Fox at Coventry. He's apparently warned CEO Mark Arthur, that he will go public with his feelings if they don't deliver the goods. The delays have meant that Boro are now interested in Mills and Sheffield Wednesday are sniffing around McKenna. All this, when apparently deals are infact in place, to bring both players to the City Ground.

The main reason for Davies' displeasure, comes partly from the fact that he's being let down by the club on his targets, but also because the club are now trying to pick his alternatives for him and without his full agreement on them. Danny Hone at Lincoln and Radoslaw Majewski from Poland are two alternatives he does approve of, but we've heard of two others that Davies is very much against and he says he will go public if the club fails on his options, or forces him to go with theirs. We've been asked not to name the players or their clubs, so we wont. Billy will probably do that for us, if he doesn't get his way.

[url=http://www.forest.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=161636]http://www.forest.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=161636

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and ha

Originally posted by David;23585

That 20 mill has ran out quickly.

just because your pic shows gay men , dont think that i bat for the other side!

mind you saying that ,joe is quite cute dont you think?

they say there,s a first time for everything dont they?

joe , you dont have a jodie foster mask do you?

helen mirran?

Archived