Another interesting fact

sage

Derby County have reduced the amount of points we have lost in the last ten minutes of games by 80% this season (pro rata) compared to last season.

Has anyone got any ideas how NC has managed to perform such an amazing improvement?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It must be a negative play in the last 10 minutes.

You're going soft in your old age NothernRam, making jokes indeed 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Does this mean I have to follow up with a slightly negative comment? Hmmm........

Gary Crosby's hairline is a receeding at an alarming rate, indicitive of our ridiculously deep defensive line.

There. The universe is balanced oncemore.

There are so many little things to complain about when watching us...

We sometimes hoof it forward from the keeper when we could play it out

Theo will miss good chances

We'll be very wasteful from free kicks

Players may get put out of position

We have let a few late goals in

Some people who follow Derby will pick on the small details.

Others will look at the bigger picture and see we're 8th in the table with half a squad fit. There's no right or wrong, it's just your opinion.

I sit in the second column.

I'm good at my job, but I've been told I'm messy, disorganised, and sometimes too blunt with what I say. But my boss looks at my performance, and overall it's ok, so no need to slate me constantly.

Get me?

We're 8th chap, with below average strikers. The signs are promising 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Yep the signs are promising, that if things dont improve , the only way is downwards

We will survive because of the 6 wins from 8 run, ,we would have to have a Premier collapse to go down, but the cracks are showing, they need some filler.

This is not "moaning", this is fact.

They need players back, plus a defensive midfielder and striker. Yet we've been in the play-offs and out-playing teams with better squads than us.

10 injuries and a mid-table squad, and we've been knocking around 5th for months. Not sure anyone can moan really.

Well, they can, but it seems a little silly at this point.

Yep the signs are promising, that if things dont improve , the only way is downwards

We will survive because of the 6 wins from 8 run, ,we would have to have a Premier collapse to go down, but the cracks are showing, they need some filler.

This is not "moaning", this is fact.

Or Barker, Brayford and green back from injury - they're all playing (well pencilled in) for the reserves next Wednesday.

Or Barker, Brayford and green back from injury - they're all playing (well pencilled in) for the reserves next Wednesday.

Yeah , but they will not be match fit 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' /> , hope they come off, and this is not the next excuse 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> .

erm 0% wins in 2 years, hardly worth celebrating..

What your celebrating is the equivalent of finishing in the PL with 11 points then finishing the next campaign with 13 points..

FFS Bris can you not actually conceede a point even a little.

Are you a politician by chance?

You have not answered any direct questions posed to you in any of your recent threads? And again you have not answered the direct question why this year have we improved by 80% (pro-rata) in your stat that you are quite happy to keep ramming down everyones throat!

You are quite happy to keep harping on the same boring point without actually answering any questions or direct quotes from other posters.

This thread I am sorry although posted in good intentions feeds into Bris's conspiracy theory and he is loving it at his end as he has got to so many people

Archived