Another interesting fact

sage

FFS Bris can you not actually conceede a point even a little.

Are you a politician by chance?

You have not answered any direct questions posed to you in any of your recent threads? And again you have not answered the direct question why this year have we improved by 80% (pro-rata) in your stat that you are quite happy to keep ramming down everyones throat!

You are quite happy to keep harping on the same boring point without actually answering any questions or direct quotes from other posters.

This thread I am sorry although posted in good intentions feeds into Bris's conspiracy theory and he is loving it at his end as he has got to so many people

There's no conspiracy theory RR.....

A percentage of fans did not want Clough and will never warm to him whatever happens, others welcomed a chance of stability instead of changing managers every year.

Most fans would have demanded instant success but, and this is crucial, it seems like a fair few realised that Clough was hamstrung by inheriting ridiculous contracts and no money left to spend.

The fact that he has spent nowt and reduced the wage bill by £8m is not taken into account by some. I guess no one likes to be proven wrong.

So, every time we lose or draw a game, the inference is that Clough is a poor manager. When we play well, its either an eerie silence or down to luck.

But...not every one is in one camp or the other. Most Derby fans, I believe, want to see decent football from players who actually give a fook. No one expects us to be challenging Man City or Barca soon, so the aim is to be competitive in the League we're currently in.

People jump on every decision looking for hidden meanings when the reality is nearly always something mundane that we don't know about.

The only reality for me is that Clough has signed Fielding, Brayford, Bailey, Ward, Bryson, Cywka, Maguire and Robinson for less than we paid for Claude Davis.

Get off the bloke's back for a few weeks, get behind the team for some big games coming up and see what happens in January.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no conspiracy theory RR.....

A percentage of fans did not want Clough and will never warm to him whatever happens, others welcomed a chance of stability instead of changing managers every year.

Most fans would have demanded instant success but, and this is crucial, it seems like a fair few realised that Clough was hamstrung by inheriting ridiculous contracts and no money left to spend.

The fact that he has spent nowt and reduced the wage bill by £8m is not taken into account by some. I guess no one likes to be proven wrong.

So, every time we lose or draw a game, the inference is that Clough is a poor manager. When we play well, its either an eerie silence or down to luck.

But...not every one is in one camp or the other. Most Derby fans, I believe, want to see decent football from players who actually give a fook. No one expects us to be challenging Man City or Barca soon, so the aim is to be competitive in the League we're currently in.

People jump on every decision looking for hidden meanings when the reality is nearly always something mundane that we don't know about.

The only reality for me is that Clough has signed Fielding, Brayford, Bailey, Ward, Bryson, Cywka, Maguire and Robinson for less than we paid for Claude Davis.

Get off the bloke's back for a few weeks, get behind the team for some big games coming up and see what happens in January.

You were doing oh so well till the last paragaph 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

FFS Bris can you not actually conceede a point even a little.

Are you a politician by chance?

You have not answered any direct questions posed to you in any of your recent threads? And again you have not answered the direct question why this year have we improved by 80% (pro-rata) in your stat that you are quite happy to keep ramming down everyones throat!

You are quite happy to keep harping on the same boring point without actually answering any questions or direct quotes from other posters.

This thread I am sorry although posted in good intentions feeds into Bris's conspiracy theory and he is loving it at his end as he has got to so many people

No, I'm not a politician.. And what direct quotes have I not answered, only the pointless ones that go off topic (like the politician remark) and that has nothing to do with the derby county debate presented..

So I'm glad we've managed to shut out a few more wins.. Of course I am.. But am I happy that we're still yet to score a late winner, or even a late equaliser, in so long.. Over 2 years long.. No, I'm not.

But your right, everyone is bored with that now.. Everyone can see that the facts present themselves and we have an abysmal last 10 minute record.. I don't need to say it anymore, I just hope it turns around this season..

Archived