Addison

Anag Ram

I wonder if we have a plan for him when he returns?

It seems as though he has lost his way in recent times. He's never going to be slim, but his buklking up has led to a lack of mobility. In football this means you get less time on the ball and become rushed in your delivery. It's a downward spiral. So, the boy needs physical conditioning, he needs speed training and close ball work.

I can't forget how dominant he was for us in a 0-0 against Newcastle. I haven't seen a Derby performance in a central position which was that convincing since.

I think he is worthy of special attention when he returns - give him a month to show he's worth it. given proper coaching assistance I think he could be the rock we need in front of Barker and Shackell and allow Bryson to concentrate on his undoubted attacking skills.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if we have a plan for him when he returns?

It seems as though he has lost his way in recent times. He's never going to be slim, but his buklking up has led to a lack of mobility. In football this means you get less time on the ball and become rushed in your delivery. It's a downward spiral. So, the boy needs physical conditioning, he needs speed training and close ball work.

I can't forget how dominant he was for us in a 0-0 against Newcastle. I haven't seen a Derby performance in a central position which was that convincing since.

I think he is worthy of special attention when he returns - give him a month to show he's worth it. given proper coaching assistance I think he could be the rock we need in front of Barker and Shackell and allow Bryson to concentrate on his undoubted attacking skills.

Spot on.Speed work & maybe shed a stone?

hahaha! man those stats are just dumb as f**k! its like when people talk about losing money in business they always say well, if u lose 1p/day every day/month/year/decade/millennium..... then my god we are screwed! i'm assuming that barnsley must play like brazil when miles doesn't play? on their way to winning the league? no? funny he didn't give the stats for the flip side!

I think it will take massive ammounts of work to get miles back into the derby team especially if we are after that boy from mansfield (can't remember his name) but i still hold the hope that given that time he could play a big roll in the team. passing can be taught, mobility gained (to an extent) so i think he is worth the effort.

hahaha! man those stats are just dumb as f**k! its like when people talk about losing money in business they always say well, if u lose 1p/day every day/month/year/decade/millennium..... then my god we are screwed! i'm assuming that barnsley must play like brazil when miles doesn't play? on their way to winning the league? no? funny he didn't give the stats for the flip side!

I think it will take massive ammounts of work to get miles back into the derby team especially if we are after that boy from mansfield (can't remember his name) but i still hold the hope that given that time he could play a big roll in the team. passing can be taught, mobility gained (to an extent) so i think he is worth the effort.

I dont think one poster had a decent word to say about him, says a lot that a team like Barnsley think he's ****.

Not mobile enough or good enough on the ball to play midfield, can see his career going down the pan.

Wasted talent, had bad luck with injuries (like every centre half at derby) Still dont know how THAT goal, was disallowed by THAT ref. He'll end up at belper town or mickleover sports with the likes of paris simmons and jason beardsley. Such a shame.

Wasted talent, had bad luck with injuries (like every centre half at derby) Still dont know how THAT goal, was disallowed by THAT ref. He'll end up at belper town or mickleover sports with the likes of paris simmons and jason beardsley. Such a shame.

pablo mills?

Remember when Clough took over and he watched us beat Man Utd 1-0? Addison dominated that night. He had Paul Scholes and Anderson in his back pocket all night and didn't let them out once. We all thought we'd lost him to a bigger club.

He CAN be a superb player but his massive weight/muscle gain since his injury has hindered his speed both going forward and on the turn. He used to be able to run at defences and frighten the lives out of them.

Maybe his injury has affected him more than we thought but something is clearly amiss with the lad. He CAN be a top holding midfielder,

Archived