davenportram

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saints lose by 3

Boro lose 1-0 or by 2 goals

West Ham and Btighton draw or lose

Cardiff don't win by 3 or more.

Mathematically correct but a tad optimistic I think!

Mind you, nothing wrong with optimism...let's get another win today...Up The Rams!

face palm- ffs guys, lets not start this again! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

How many of you lads who are saying not this again predicted a win against Barnsley? I think the poll was over 50% in favour of a rams win.

If we had beaten Barnsley it was impossible for us not to go top.

How can you predict a win, then grumble when someone says that win will take us top.

We'll get a point today and we'll be in third going into the break. I'll settle for that.

I don't want to be top, yet. It will attract too much attention from everyone and 'Arry will think "Hmm I like the look of Hendrick, are Derby still selling their best players for £100,000 and some magic beans?"

Don't think he would ask that question seeing as this summer we didn't sell any of our best players.

How many of you lads who are saying not this again predicted a win against Barnsley? I think the poll was over 50% in favour of a rams win.

I

from 50 voters from the first 6 pages.

39 went for a Rams win - 78% of our voting support thought we'd go top but no-one wants to say it??

Come on lads - every week we have the chance we should be shouting from the rooftops...

A confident Derby and a confident set of fans and we'll be in the mix for sure.

This is precisely why we didn't beat Barnsley.

No it isn't.

So you are saying when shackell hit the bar rather than a couple of inches lower, that was because people were saying we would go top if we won?

Whilst it's highly unlikely for us to be top before we play, it's still possible, and stating it won't change what will happen in any way.

Don't shoot the lad down for showing some excitement.

Archived