mozza

Paulo Wanchope

Phil Gee

Ormondroyd

Sturridge

Mark Draper

Bruce Rioch

Roy McFarland

Mark Draper? He never played for us as far as I can remember??

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have been pleased to put Ian Storey Moore on the top 20 list but his tenure was only about 10 minutes when Clough intro'd him as "our new signing" was anyone else at that match? I know mo55y was cos he was next to me on the pop side. It used to be great to go down to Eton Park and see Ian Moore on one wing and King Kev on the other. What a great team the Brewers had then!

I think I go somewhere between Mo55y & curbs. If Roger Davies is in a 20 it must be for his spectacular misses which were worth the entrance fee as long as we won anyway. Charlie George has to be up there as the best £100,000 a manager ever spent. Both Macs of course. Last on my list of 25000 would be Derek Hales. I think Todd first then George then the whole first League winning team. Colin Boulton at Derby was a much better goalie than Shilts at Derby. In recent years so many good players have passed through Derby on loan it's been like New St Station, so I would go back to the glory years. Best commentator ever is Graham Richards.

im going to try to do mine from players ive seen, which is since 2004, so the list wont be particularly stellar.

1.Commons (goal against man.U was one of my best moments as a derby fan)

2.Marco Reich (one of my first games was when he scored that free kick against millwall to keep us up, and i got to pat him on the back when he came into the stands to get his wife 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> )

3.Huddlestone

4.Tommy Smith

5. Howard

6. Seth

7. Hulse

8. Shackell

9. Tudgay

10. Fielding

Archived