IF CARLSBERG DID WEEKENDS

trooper

Forest 1- 2 rams .... Went to the match, loved it, back to derby!! Got absolutely sh*tfaced in the waterfall rolled in at 3am

What a day!!!!

Rangers 4 - 2 Celtic .... We are the people!!!!

Tras ( Theo Robinson appriciation society ) 2 individual 1 ( jjb) to remain top of the league!!

Overall what a great weekend and if carlsberg did weekends this is one they should make!!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beating that lot away, with 10 men, Rangers wiping that smug little grin off that horrible ginger haired freak, Juventus winning again, Liverpool losing, Stoke getting hammered FC Muespach winning 9-1 to go top of the league, England egg chasers winning, and I managed to get the bathroom floor tiled too....like you say...if Carlsberg did weekends....

Well my Saturday night ended up pretty awful as someone smashed into the side of my car, I had the wife and my 2 year old son in the car. And my wife had to stay overnight in a&e, I was there until 5.30am, from around 10.30-10.45pm having been up since 7 was rather tired. Car is a mess, she is trying to say it was my fault. But the main thing is my wife, my son, are ok!!

In notts at 9.30am, straight to Meadow Lane for opening time at the bar, way too much beer, way too much cheer, abuse at Lee Camp, one nil down, two one up, Derby County gonna win the cup, few in Jurys in notts whilst the crowds died down, over to Derby, straight to Jorrocks for a knees up.

Perfection.

Well my Saturday night ended up pretty awful as someone smashed into the side of my car, I had the wife and my 2 year old son in the car. And my wife had to stay overnight in a&e, I was there until 5.30am, from around 10.30-10.45pm having been up since 7 was rather tired. Car is a mess, she is trying to say it was my fault. But the main thing is my wife, my son, are ok!!

Posted before I saw this - hope all ok mate.

Hope your family are ok Rynny 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Thanks ladyram, they are, since speaking to insurers and them getting me to do some 'exercises' my back has been killing, I think I might join boycie in the compo thread. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Archived