Positivity with players coming back..

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all know he's coming back fully fit to score against Florist. Will help keep the momentum going nicely, then Barker after the next international break, Riggott. Still Paul Green to feature even later into the season. Then Miles Addison back in Jan. Will be able to keep the squad from being too stagnant for most of the season.

Please loan our s*** off us tho other clubs.

I'm looking forward to Barker and Addison.

Well, Addison if he's more agile than last season. Otherwise i hope we go out and purchase a bit of a brute still.

Reckon Green has been replaced. Bryson is our 'new' Green.

I do like Green though. Very good when all is running smoothly.

Addison, Barker, Green, Tyson and you never know Riggott could all come back and be very strong players.

I don't understand why Green isn't liked by the Derby fans, he gives absolutely everything and is very much a box to box midfielder with ability, and good ability at that.

Addison, if he can come back fit is the perfect man to sit infront of the back 4 and be a stop gap between defence and midfield, although Bailey and Hendrick doing a good job for me at the minute.

Tyson, obviously rated highly by our mangement staff and respected amongst the other players as a danger man and a key player, will be exciting to see what he can do, the short sighted rams fans obviously will be quick to boo every bad pass/touch/shot he does, so will have to be on his game.

Barker, is our captain and obvious key player for the past 2 season and if he can come back fully fit and on his game, will take a while but I'm sure we will see a much more fitter, agile and stronger barks.

Riggott, when he comes fit, if he does come fit he will be so hungry to play due to this pay as you play deal so I can see him putting a cat amongst the pigeons so to speak but head says he'll probably have little knocks, never really force himself in the first team and be sat on the sidelines at best.

I don't think its fair to say that Green is disliked by the Derby fans- I personally don't rate him very highly but plenty of people do.

Regarding the short-sighted Derby fans booing Tyson, it has been done to death but I think that we may be entitled to be hostile towards him until he has given us a reason not to be. Prove to us that you aren't just here for the cash and work hard to atone for being an absolute tool in the past and win us over. :)

Addison, Barker, Green, Tyson and you never know Riggott could all come back and be very strong players.

I don't understand why Green isn't liked by the Derby fans, he gives absolutely everything and is very much a box to box midfielder with ability, and good ability at that.

Addison, if he can come back fit is the perfect man to sit infront of the back 4 and be a stop gap between defence and midfield, although Bailey and Hendrick doing a good job for me at the minute.

Tyson, obviously rated highly by our mangement staff and respected amongst the other players as a danger man and a key player, will be exciting to see what he can do, the short sighted rams fans obviously will be quick to boo every bad pass/touch/shot he does, so will have to be on his game.

Barker, is our captain and obvious key player for the past 2 season and if he can come back fully fit and on his game, will take a while but I'm sure we will see a much more fitter, agile and stronger barks.

Riggott, when he comes fit, if he does come fit he will be so hungry to play due to this pay as you play deal so I can see him putting a cat amongst the pigeons so to speak but head says he'll probably have little knocks, never really force himself in the first team and be sat on the sidelines at best.

I thought Green is liked I thought it was only me who has never thought he is very good. lots of running but has a dreadfull touch and not good enough as he has proved over a long period to be a top 6 centre midfield player.

Archived