Who managed to get forest tickets then?

JacobDcfc

why was he allowed to buy 27 tickets? i thought there was a limit on the number of tickets you could have?

My guess being that he had 27 season ticket numbers and brought one per each season ticket, perhaps he was the head of a supporters club and brought the tickets, I know that isn't uncommon.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My guess being that he had 27 season ticket numbers and brought one per each season ticket, perhaps he was the head of a supporters club and brought the tickets, I know that isn't uncommon.

Yeah he had cust numbers, he drew the short straw n queued early

No, of course I jest.

But I bought my ticket with my lads membership, as he has a free season ticket. It entitles you to get an adult and a kids.

they dunna tell you that when you're buying an adult membership! wonder how many have been stung with that one?

Students :rolleyes:

Any plans for Freshers Week?

A useful tip is to take a packet of fags out with you, even if you don't smoke.

About 1am go outside for some fresh air....some fittie will ask if you have a fag or lighter....weigh up how drunk she is....then say yes.....nobody knows who you are so make some impressive **** up. Make sure you pay for the taxi, it's called morales :rolleyes::D

Students :rolleyes:

Any plans for Freshers Week?

A useful tip is to take a packet of fags out with you, even if you don't smoke.

About 1am go outside for some fresh air....some fittie will ask if you have a fag or lighter....weigh up how drunk she is....then say yes.....nobody knows who you are so make some impressive **** up. Make sure you pay for the taxi, it's called morales :rolleyes::D

Well I'm going Uni in Leeds, so I'll have to see what crack is round there.

I'm liking that method! I always end up smoking on a night out and take a few lighters out with me for me ladies, decent way to break the ice and then hopefully her...

Nah, I'll not bother ;)

Well I'm going Uni in Leeds, so I'll have to see what crack is round there.

I'm liking that method! I always end up smoking on a night out and take a few lighters out with me for me ladies, decent way to break the ice and then hopefully her...

Nah, I'll not bother ;)

Bit of a clunge magnet, eh Worksop?

Archived