Who managed to get forest tickets then?

JacobDcfc

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's no surprise the corporate packages haven't sold. They were £114 and if you look at what they involved...

Match ticket = £33

Coach to/from (roadrider) = £10

Brunch therefore £71 to make it up.

I'm not complaining as I've bagged 2 tickets as a result.

Anyway... does anyone know where's best to park on matchday? I normally park in the housing areas around the ground at away games but don't know if you're allowed at Notts ??

A friend I bought a ticket for has dropped out, so I'm looking to flog it. I only want face value (extra £1 as I bought it over the phone) so PM me if you're interested.

I've only had one offer on this and it's gone cold. No other takers? I don't fancy having paid £68 to go to the City Ground!

Just got mine after half an hour in the phone queue, took about 20 tries to get through to the queue an all! I'll be in Notts County's bar at 10am giving it large can't wait!

Is Notts County bar def open? and if it is what time does it open?

Neptune at 8... Drink beer.. Taxi to notts county 10.15, sample one of the **** pie and chips they sell in there whilst drinking beer.. Continue to drink beer!! Walk to the shitty ground ( prob singing derby songs) get in ground sing.. Watch a bore 0-0 draw... Come out ground... Train to derby.. Back to Neptune for a decent pint.. Then possibly continue into the early hours of Sunday morning drinking!! Win lose or draw it's all about Gpfo ( Get Pissed, Fall Over )

Archived