Biggest Load of Tripe on TV

Day

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my nominations are anything channel 5 is making and a lot of the programmes on bbc 3.

I agree completely.

There's only so much of the ******** titles I can take ...

"Young freaks grow up living off the world's strictest parents and don't tell their Mum about the sex, sun and sea"

I also can't stand when these kind of programmes get good reviews. All they are is either a freak show or some warped political statement about how supposedly ****** up our generation is.

/rant

The thing about Big Brother is that it had a lifespan.

When it first launched it was innovative, quirky and unoriginal. 'Reality TV' as it is know today hadn't even began so it was a completely new concept.

But then the idea became an industry. It was just an opportunity for every channel to make its own style of surveilling people with things like 'I'm a Celebrity'. It gave birth to a culture of celebrities in which normal people were able to become famous for absolutely no reason and dying stars were able to desperately revive their careers.

It was and currently is still a parasite on society, distracting people from important issues.

In needlesworld, once I unleash my death robots and take over the planet, anybody connected with any show with "celebrity" in the name will be penned for all of time into a small concrete courtyard with inadequate food, water and sanitation.

Ha haha. Hahahahahaha. Mwahahahaha.

In needlesworld, once I unleash my death robots and take over the planet, anybody connected with any show with "celebrity" in the name will be penned for all of time into a small concrete courtyard with inadequate food, water and sanitation.

Ha haha. Hahahahahaha. Mwahahahaha.

How do I vote for you?

If TV is supposed to be an educational tool then I'm not surprised what birdbrained, boneheaded and witless humanoids we have walking the streets. The nation is being dumbed down with all this reality dross, we don't seem to get any thought-provoking dramas or sitcoms that offer much beyond toilet humour.

Anybody watch "Show me the funny" recently. The first 5 or 6 comedians were the biggest joke I'd ever seen. I watched it solely to see them die on stage, it was paradoxical entertainment for all the wrong reasons. And sexist or not, women comedians just ain't funny, TV is full of them now.

Have you seen Lee Nelson's well good show on BBC 3? doesn't look well good at all, I'd say it looks well ****.

BBC3 has gone abit tripe recently, can't think of anything I watch on there anymore

******* hell yes!!!

He's the least funniest comedian to ever grace my living room. I can't stand the fact people think he's funny. He's awful. No. Worse than awful. Horrific. That's what he is.

• 3 weeks later...

x factor,eastenders,strictly come dancing,only way is essex, geordie shore, bgt, red or black, anything with ricky gervais, anything with james corden, trollied, hollyoaks, big brother, the chase,dr who, katie prices crap, mtv, jeremy kyle, daybreak, waterloo road, shameless, hannah montana ,

Archived