Party/Alcohol discussion

Alex W

I think you butt in on too many threads with needless/pointless posts, if I'm honest. :rolleyes:

I think you're that person at a party that points out how much cleaning up there's going to be when all the fun is being had, if i'm honest :rolleyes:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Life of the party, eh? :D Or not, as it were.

Parties are unsocial events, which usually ends with everyone having a sore throat because of a mix of dodgy alcohol and constant shouting as the music is too loud..

Internet forums are the place to be :D

In reality, just hanging out with friends down the beach listening to music at a normal level (volume) beats any kind of 'American Pie Party'

Parties are unsocial events, which usually ends with everyone having a sore throat because of a mix of dodgy alcohol and constant shouting as the music is too loud..

Internet forums are the place to be :D

In reality, just hanging out with friends down the beach listening to music at a normal level (volume) beats any kind of 'American Pie Party'

I don't mean American Pie parties either, just general times to get together, get drunk and have a laugh.

Because they're fun? Good company, many drinks, a few decent gals thrown in for good measure and hey presto! Good night.

what about just a decent night out, no alcohol, see a film have a laugh presto your sorted. No drugs, sex or getting wasted, just more sociable hanging out with mates i think.

what about just a decent night out, no alcohol, see a film have a laugh presto your sorted. No drugs, sex or getting wasted, just more sociable hanging out with mates i think.

This conversation suits another thread me thinks. :p:rolleyes:

No booze, no sex? I suppose you could call that a night, but a great night has to involve at least one and preferably both! :eek:

Drinking alcohol is overrated.. Why would I want to put myself in a position where I either don't remember, feel vulnerable or can't control myself..

As for sex, better in the morning when I'm not tired..

This probably belongs in another thread.. I'll happily join in if anyone wishes to make a thread 'what contributes to a good night out?'

Drinking alcohol is overrated.. Why would I want to put myself in a position where I either don't remember, feel vulnerable or can't control myself..

Which only happens when you drink in excess. Find the happy-medium fella ;)

As for sex, better in the morning when I'm not tired..

See above.

This probably belongs in another thread.. I'll happily join in if anyone wishes to make a thread 'what contributes to a good night out?'

This is true, but I think I might have to nip out for some liquid fuel now. :D

Archived