Party/Alcohol discussion

Alex W

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm very sure you have had nights that you were either not fully in control, or couldn't remember some of it the next day. And you would probably get called a legend for it by the vast majority of our age group.

Sometimes I would yes, but only the 'can't remember' bit. Not in control and feeling vulnerable are not things that I get when drinking.

Sometimes I would yes, but only the 'can't remember' bit. Not in control and feeling vulnerable are not things that I get when drinking.

When you have some ID you can drink alcohol, you will come across them.:p;)

I know, that's why it's a big problem. Our generation celebrates drunkenness, I just find that sad.

Dont think anyone celebrates drunkness if that's even possible, people enjoy going out with there mates, having a few drinks, having a good time. What's wrong with that?

Binge drinking is a different matter, it's been over exagerrated of late though imo, on nights out ill see maybe one or two people who are paraletic.

But I don't understand why people need to get drunk to relax, it's like you aren't comfortable enough with yourself.

It's not to relax, it's to blow off steam. You get drunk, it feels great, you have a right laugh with some friends. Seems fair enough?

Evening guys.

What happened to the drunk thread?

I just told a guy that he looked like Chris Evans, then I received a barrage of insults about being tall, skinny and having a big nose. Some people can't take a joke.

Anyway, I'm munching through a massive kebab before I have a big wnak.

See you tomorrow morning.

Archived