Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm an England fan always will be

I always find the foreign teams easier to abide because we hear less from them and they have no effect on DCFC.

Chelsea don't represent England to me. They represent Chelsea.

I used to support English teams all the time. Not anymore. I guess coming into contact and hearing all about other English teams and their gloating and greed has helped me ignore the fact that it probably is the same abroad.

Words cannot descrive just how sick I feel.. I've never been so gutted about a result before and I include Derby matches in that..

Football lost.. I just can't believe it.. Fair play to those who like that type of football but for me it is absoloutely hideous and Chelsea simply don't deserve to be there..

How unlucky can one team be over two legs? They hit the woodwork 4 times and it was just 10 men behind the ball for Chelsea for both games.. I honestly wouldn't support Derby if they played like that, I'd want them to lose.. That isn't how football should be played, disgraceful.. As far as shots go Chelsea had only 3 or 4 in the whole 180 minutes, Barca had over 30 and it's unbelievable how they only managed to score 2..

I don't care who makes the final tomorrow, its going to be the same tactics from Chelsea and I hope they get smashed..

As for Barca now, they missed Abidal, Pique and Villa.. Those 3 players have been a huge loss this season and accomodating Fabregas and Alexis has lost it for them.. That team that started the CL final last year was so much more clinical than the team that played today..

Gutted for Xavi and Iniesta, they don't deserve to be beaten like that..

Archived