Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any1 seen ronaldo just score from a long long way, couldn't tell if keeper was at fault as I have been relegated to iPad to watch it, but looked a cracker.

Wolves deffo gone, think Wigan will stay up, QPR have the toughest run in. Too hard to call though. I know for sure that Man u will win the league though. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

Man City have got to Beat Man Utd at the etihad and hope they lose another game to have any chance of winning the league now,they've really thrown it away these last few weeks

ben arfa wouldnt be playing for newcastle if not for his awful injury history. Cracking signing!!

Coloccini too could get in Chelsea, Arsenal sides. Better than Luiz (surely a midfielder??) and even me nan is better than djourou.

Good team. Who'd of thought it after sacking houghton for pardew!?

Winning the Carling cup seems to be a bad omen, Liverpool have lost 6 out of 7, Birmingham went down last season. Clough must know this and deliberatley tells the players to lose to league 2 teams so we don't suffer like they have.

Winning the Carling cup seems to be a bad omen, Liverpool have lost 6 out of 7, Birmingham went down last season. Clough must know this and deliberatley tells the players to lose to league 2 teams so we don't suffer like they have.

theres method behind the shiteness.

Archived