Ball Bag and Hendrick

dcfcdavecov

Given squad numbers 24 and 25.

You could read that anyway you want.

1. Serious contenders for the bench

2. We won't be signing that DM and striker we need

3. Some other reason

4. We need them on the bench for Birmingham because of injuries....short term first team place.

Not Hendrick, i meant O'Brien.....same thing though

Balls.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think given a run Ball Bag can do the business, Hendrick can't say anything til i have seen him play. I think Nige will have to find some good loans because it is apparent the board have instructed him that is his only option now.

I really hope we give Callam Ball a go this year, ok so he didn't turn up for the start of pre-season in great shape and hope he learns from that.

He's show in pre-season and the reserves he had got something and that something has to be better that a headless Robinson running around.

As for O'B. Stick him on a high carb diet so he can put a few pounds on, I think he will be pure class in a year or two.

Given squad numbers 24 and 25.

You could read that anyway you want.

1. Serious contenders for the bench

2. We won't be signing that DM and striker we need

3. Some other reason

4. We need them on the bench for Birmingham because of injuries....short term first team place.

Not Hendrick, i meant O'Brien.....same thing though

Balls.

Aren't they just digits on the back of their shirts?

Then why didn't they get them when the rest were announced. It costs money to register players ya know.

Dunno, Paul Green seemed to not get one either. I just get the impression that Clough couldn't care less about squad numbers and just released them because he had to.

They'll both be given a chance at some point this season.

Dunno, Paul Green seemed to not get one either. I just get the impression that Clough couldn't care less about squad numbers and just released them because he had to.

They'll both be given a chance at some point this season.

You register again after the January transfer window or during (obviously for new players). Green won't be fit until then. No point paying for his registration until then.

You can change the players around up until the close of this transfer window, obviously they need to be registered to play in a league game though. Same goes in Jan as well. Under 21's are exempt, how old is Ball?

Ball BAG, his names BALL BAG....the title of this thread was for you, and now you can't be bothered to make the name you wanted to catch on, catch on

:rolleyes: Don't know why i bother. :D

Ball BAG, his names BALL BAG....the title of this thread was for you, and now you can't be bothered to make the name you wanted to catch on, catch on

:rolleyes: Don't know why i bother. :D

:D i will lead by example from now on. If i edit his wiki do you think someone would change it back?

You register again after the January transfer window or during (obviously for new players). Green won't be fit until then. No point paying for his registration until then.

Isn't that just the Prem? Thought our league's far less mardy about who can play and who can't.

Isn't that just the Prem? Thought our league's far less mardy about who can play and who can't.

Yes you can add players at any time. In the prem you announce a 25 man squad but arent you allowed to add as many players under a certain age as you want? I think the age is 21 but not sure

It's obvious we were saving the number 8 because we thought a new midfielder would be brought in.

But it will probably be given to Green when he eventually comes back.

That's the ticket. Thought that was pretty straightforward.

Archived