Exeter City v Derby County

froggg

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we don't win every pre-season friendly a month before the transfer window closes we will all die.

This ****** about pre-season games mean nothing, just improving fitness and gelling etc.. is getting tiresome.. Are you honestly telling me they're not going out to win?

Do you realised we've failed to beat 4 league 1/2 sides on the bounce?

Are you honestly saying you don't think this has a baring on the league? If they're good players, they'll beat the opposition..

.................................fielding

brayford..........anderson.............o'brien......davies s

cywka..................croft..........doyle

........robinson......ball......tyson

shackell off

roberts off

bryson off

maguire off

davies b off

This ****** about pre-season games mean nothing, just improving fitness and gelling etc.. is getting tiresome.. Are you honestly telling me they're not going out to win?

Do you realised we've failed to beat 4 league 1/2 sides on the bounce?

Are you honestly saying you don't think this has a baring on the league? If they're good players, they'll beat the opposition..

It will have absolutely no bearing on our season whatsoever. It never has before so why would it be any different this time.

It will have absolutely no bearing on our season whatsoever. It never has before so why would it be any different this time.

Yes it does have a bearing on your team, of course it does.. Pre-season friendlies are games to conclude which players play best in certain positions, which players blend in with others and which players can't hit a feckin barn door with a banjo (Tyson).

We can't score, we can't defend, our CMs can't create, nor can they protect.

Didn`'t we have a crap preseason last year ?

I remember when we reached the plkayoffs under GB our preseason was good, we attempted to play football and the players looking top notch..

Idiakez I remember destroyed Villa in the ultimate friendly.

Archived