Norway

Shake n Bake

Surprised there hasn't already been a thread on these horrific events that I'm sure you are all well aware? I find it crazy that this monster might only be sentenced to 21 years in prison. I just thought with all the mentions of Amy Winehouse pretty much killing her self with drug and alcohol abuse, the victims in Norway have been forgotten about :/

Thoughts are with the families of those affected and the people in Norway.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are papers are more worried about our national treasures Winehouse and Cheryl Cole rather than report actual news?

But it's a terrible story....... 21 years for killing all those people. I can see why Amy Winehouse did drugs. What sort of world is this?? :eek:

I had an arguement at work about this today, front page of the papers Amy Winehouse, hardly any coverage of Norway or the train crash in China which to me means so much more than a 27 year old woman death.

im just glad the judge saw sense and held a private hearing so he wasn't able to whip up any more of a storm with his anti muslim rants

ahhh well that sounds crazy, if he is of a sound mind he should be charged with 93 counts of murder and however many people were there who weren't killed attempted murder. If he isn't of sound mind lock him away in mental incarceration for life.

There is one thing I find very strange. If he's so anti muslim why target a youth camp? I'm sure Norway has quite a low muslim population so it's likely that of those killed perhaps one or two would be the muslims he targeted :s. I think he's just trying to blame islam for what he has done.

There is one thing I find very strange. If he's so anti muslim why target a youth camp? I'm sure Norway has quite a low muslim population so it's likely that of those killed perhaps one or two would be the muslims he targeted :s. I think he's just trying to blame islam for what he has done.

The camp was set up/funded by the labour party or something to that effect. He's putting the blame on that party so targetting the next generation of that group he's achieved exactly what he set out to.

Surprised there hasn't already been a thread on these horrific events that I'm sure you are all well aware? I find it crazy that this monster might only be sentenced to 21 years in prison. I just thought with all the mentions of Amy Winehouse pretty much killing her self with drug and alcohol abuse, the victims in Norway have been forgotten about :/

Thoughts are with the families of those affected and the people in Norway.

Have you been watching the BBC? Any serious news outlet has run Norway as headline news, only the Sun and "news" papers like that have been running Winehouse.

One thing I would say...if Breivik was a Muslim, he would front every single paper I reckon.

Have you been watching the BBC? Any serious news outlet has run Norway as headline news, only the Sun and "news" papers like that have been running Winehouse.

One thing I would say...if Breivik was a Muslim, he would front every single paper I reckon.

indeed i read the guardian and watch bbc news and they seem to be covering the story very adequately. If he was a muslim then he would because of the tabloids bigotry in all honesty.

It said on the news this morning that the death toll is 76, not 93.

What happened, did 17 people just wake up.

How could they make such a big mistake in the numbers.

Can anyone count in the police in Norway.

I noticed that in the paper too. Perhaps they assumed anyone missing was dead then some of them showed up?

It said on the news this morning that the death toll is 76, not 93.

What happened, did 17 people just wake up.

How could they make such a big mistake in the numbers.

Can anyone count in the police in Norway.

Apparantly in all the commotion, some of the bodies were counted twice.

What makes this whole thing even worse was the smirk on his face on the way into court. No remorse, nothing. Evil *******.

Anyone read his manifesto?

I spent a couple of hours reading through it the other day, very interesting, quite a lot about him personally and his life, felt like i knew him by the end. Scary thing is that a lot of people share similar views to him. Talks about his friends a lot, to them he must have just seemed a normal guy, would have been a massive shock. Very, very intelligent bloke, shame it's gone to waste.

Archived