30 Day Lovefilm Trial + £20 Amazon Voucher

Day

Had a letter and a card come through from Amazon with a code for a 30 day free trial + £20 voucher for Amazon. The code doesn't look unique at all and it says give it to family and friends etc. so here it is....AZDM1

Use it at http://www.lovefilm.com/partnership/exclusive

I signed up and got an email with a £20 e-voucher code a few days after sending back the first lot of dvds, spent the voucher code the other day no problemo, no catch, no scam.

Seems abit daft of a daft offer, been with lovefilm for over a year now and never paid a penny with these 30 day free trial offers, just make sure you cancel before the 30 days is up.

For those that are going to ask what is lovefilm.....you make a list of dvd's you want to watch, they send them out to you with a postage paid envelope to send them back. You get to keep them for as long as you want as it's a monthly subscription fee. You can also rent games depending on what package you choose.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you have to make a list of dvds/games, or can you just sign up for the free trial and claim the voucher?

You have to have some dvd's. In the t&c's

9. To receive your £20 Amazon.co.uk gift certificate you must validly register for the free trial and we must have dispatched your first disc to you. 10. Within 30 days from dispatch of your first disc, we will email a £20 Amazon.co.uk gift certificate to you

I got my voucher code a few days after I sent back the first lot of dvds.

You have to have some dvd's. In the t&c's

I got my voucher code a few days after I sent back the first lot of dvds.

Do you think i could i set up different accounts in my family members names and claim a few of these £20 vouchers if i got **** loads of DVD's sent to my address?

Do you think i could i set up different accounts in my family members names and claim a few of these £20 vouchers if i got **** loads of DVD's sent to my address?

Don't see why not, it also says in the t&c's that you are not eligable if you have had a trial before, well that's a load of ollox.

Amazon website also links to a similar offer but £15 voucher

http://www.lovefilm.com/partnership/amzlp

So to get the voucher have i got to last the 30 day trial or can i get the DVD's and send them straight back within say, 10 days and still get the voucher?

When you sign up, you are asked to choose a subscription package - this dictates how many discs you get at any 1 time, and how many you can have per month. If you're sure you'll remember to cancel before the 30 days are up, then you might as well pick the top package as you won't be charged but you'll have access to the most titles during your free trial. You'll need to give your card details to complete the registration, but you will not be charged before the 30 day period is up. When you cancel, make sure that you have no discs still to be returned - the cancellation of your subscription will not be confirmed until your discs are received by LoveFilm, and if that confirmation doesn't ocurr until after the 30 day period has ended then you will be charged 1 months subscription fee. You need to choose a number of films to put in your rental list, LoveFilm will send you films from that list as and when they become available. When it's time to cancel your sub, just clear all the films still on your rental list and they won't be able to send you any more.

You can send your discs straight back if you want to, but you might as well watch them....?

You don't have to rent discs, if you choose the right package you can watch movies streamed over t'interweb. You can't watch all the films that you can rent on disc, but there is a decent selection and if all you're signing up for is to get the £20 Amazon voucher and you're not great at meeting deadlines, etc.....

HTH

Had a letter and a card come through from Amazon with a code for a 30 day free trial + £20 voucher for Amazon. The code doesn't look unique at all and it says give it to family and friends etc. so here it is....AZDM1

Use it at http://www.lovefilm.com/partnership/exclusive

I signed up and got an email with a £20 e-voucher code a few days after sending back the first lot of dvds, spent the voucher code the other day no problemo, no catch, no scam.

Seems abit daft of a daft offer, been with lovefilm for over a year now and never paid a penny with these 30 day free trial offers, just make sure you cancel before the 30 days is up.

For those that are going to ask what is lovefilm.....you make a list of dvd's you want to watch, they send them out to you with a postage paid envelope to send them back. You get to keep them for as long as you want as it's a monthly subscription fee. You can also rent games depending on what package you choose.

Are you saying that you can just keep signing up and they don't rumble it? cause I just did the same offer and have until 1st aug to cancel.

Archived