Tyson on Rams player

Subman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well to me it isn't, the point was while most convicts want to do well and are hungry to stay within the law, they often lack the skill set to do that and thus to survive have to resort to crime again. My point with these two were, that while they may be hungry to succeed, one lacks the skill set and the other is always injured, so that desire becomes almost irrelevant in the end.

well to me it isn't, the point was while most convicts want to do well and are hungry to stay within the law, they often lack the skill set to do that and thus to survive have to resort to crime again. My point with these two were, that while they may be hungry to succeed, one lacks the skill set and the other is always injured, so that desire becomes almost irrelevant in the end.

There's also an element of people not willing to give the convicts a chance to go straight and be better people. If they can't get a job then they go back to crime.

we should release the convicts then as they want to prove they are decent law abiding citizens, it is a shame most of them fail and end up back in prison, my bet is both of them will do the same in football terms.

They don't sound like people with something to prove to me, thy sound like people salivating at the mouth to go and prove people were always right about them.

There's also an element of people not willing to give the convicts a chance to go straight and be better people. If they can't get a job then they go back to crime.

but we have given them the chance in signing them, that is equivalent to getting a job. I will give them a chance, i just have my doubts which i hope will be proven otherwise.

I don't like him

Before anyone tells me i'm not allowed to say THAT, check this out......

I didn't mind Savage.

Should of given him another year. Sure, he wasn't great last season. But neither was Tyson. It's all about being positive for the next season innit. :D

I don't like him

Before anyone tells me i'm not allowed to say THAT, check this out......

I didn't mind Savage.

Should of given him another year. Sure, he wasn't great last season. But neither was Tyson. It's all about being positive for the next season innit. :D

Yer bruv

I dont care what he says or what he has done in the past, if he plays well then I will like him if he is a donkey I wont

tut tut......

I must say I'm disappointed by the general level of passive acceptance to the arrival of this card carrying, flag waving, tree fingering gump ....whatever happened to the good old fashioned virtues of violence, hatred and loathing?

In the old days there would be anti-Tyson graffiti, booing, hissing, offensive hand and finger gestures, and a mass public expression of rejection. It would take a grovelling apology to even temper the latent undercurrent of potential violence.

I can just see the gump skipping out onto the pitch at pride park, waving to the south-east corner and receiving a chorus of name-singing and approval.

Rammie clapping enthusiastically. Shirts with Tyson emblazed across the back.

Urgh....as my Mum says...it makes you yearn for the days when it wasn't safe to walk round the ground.

Archived