Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well yes, we finally have players in there that have greater mobility than Stephen Hawking! :D

With Burnley next, and then Coventry away after that I think it's probably Forest where we'll get a proper test of how far we've come. We'll see.

I get a terrible feeling we'll be unbeatedn before visiting the Sh1tty Ground and lo and behold get a drubbing, I'd rather lose to Burnley at home and reclaim our mojo by spenking Sccccchteve's lot...

I get a terrible feeling we'll be unbeatedn before visiting the Sh1tty Ground and lo and behold get a drubbing, I'd rather lose to Burnley at home and reclaim our mojo by spenking Sccccchteve's lot...

I'd rather see us go unbeaten for the whole season like Arsenal did, bloody wrist slashers :p

Don't blame for timewasting, given that they were wrongly only 2-1 ahead, and wrongly down to 10 men. A decent ref and that game would still have been dead and buried for the last 10 minutes. Instead, a BS penalty, and a BS sending off. Just about the only conceivable way that Forest were ever getting anything out of that game.

Very insightful. I didn't realize you were at the game? Good job you have the 5 minutes hightlights ey?!

Very insightful. I didn't realize you were at the game? Good job you have the 5 minutes hightlights ey?!

Yes, must have missed all those golden chances that you carved out prior to the penalty. You know, the ones that the highlights chose to leave out......

Yes, must have missed all those golden chances that you carved out prior to the penalty. You know, the ones that the highlights chose to leave out......

'shire' missed a sitter in the first half but you are right, we didnt create much. I was blaming anything on timewasting simply pointing out that it was some of the worst examples of it I have ever witnessed at a football game. Leicester players were feigning injury on running on their feet too hard FFS

With West Ham and Southampton as their next 2 days it's more than conceivable that they'll still only have the 1 win when we visit.

True, Soton look excellent ATM, that said anyone can beat anyone in this league. Not sure whether to bother on Saturday though!

By the way some pundits talk about Parker, you'd think he was the English Zinidine Zidane! (why do they all call for "Scottie"?, embrassing)

I don't think he is much better than Barry Ferguson personally, if at all.

I'd trust Ferguson more for ball retention.

Parker is very overrated but Ferguson is pretty awful, especially nowadays.

Archived