Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we know how many are on these Season Ticket contracts?

What are the tariffs as guaranteed they will be paying more than another deal plus buying their ST seperately?

Anyway, why are the gumps on about attendances yet again?

No more than getting a free x-box or big telly with the phone contract

I checked out the free season ticket contracts when I got a new phone. It isn't free, if anything you pay more for it.

buymobiles pay for the season tickets - the club gets the money - then they give them to their customers if they take up a contract. It is of no consequence to DCFC whether the money comes directly from the fan or a third party.

Some gumps pretend they don't understand this. Or maybe they don't pretend, maybe they really are all as brain dead as the coin throwers amongst them...

5,952 - only a 1,048 out.

is any forest fan actually convinced over the course of the season, no matter what happens they will have an higher home attendance than derby? when was the last time that happened, I'd be surprised if I was out of nappies.

When did you stopwearing them ?

in answer to your question no

Derby have good support

Shame it wasn't a car battery

Shame you feel like that considering most Forest fans are embarrassed by the few mindless idiots.

Then again we know Forest fans like to throw things, remember when you threw away the 1-0 lead and man advantage last season?.....oh and don't forget the cup game, 2-3 I think it was.....yeah that's right, Commons scored I remember, good goal that was

Archived