Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to St Andrews ground for a conference today. It was held in the Jasper Carrott suite.

It has 3 huge windows which give a great view of the pitch. Jasper opened the suite in 2007 and has donated 2 Gold records which are on the wall along with a full size cardboard replica of the man himself.

I asked staff if Luton Town had an Eric Morecambe suite which didn't go down too well.

Are there any comedians we could name a conference suite after at PP?

I went to St Andrews ground for a conference today. It was held in the Jasper Carrott suite.

It has 3 huge windows which give a great view of the pitch. Jasper opened the suite in 2007 and has donated 2 Gold records which are on the wall along with a full size cardboard replica of the man himself.

I asked staff if Luton Town had an Eric Morecambe suite which didn't go down too well.

Are there any comedians we could name a conference suite after at PP?

Boycie ??

Red Dawn if I've read correctly your a army man.

I am an x army man

The bet we take on any two Derby fans who are game or three if we have another red ( Red Zoe ? )

If Derby finish higher than Forest we travel to them & pay for the drinks all night

If Forest finish higher than Derby they travel & pay for the drinks all night

Forum night out

Come on you rams who's game

Red Dawn if I've read correctly your a army man.

I am an x army man

The bet we take on any two Derby fans who are game or three if we have another red ( Red Zoe ? )

If Derby finish higher than Forest we travel to them & pay for the drinks all night

If Forest finish higher than Derby they travel & pay for the drinks all night

Forum night out

Come on you rams who's game

Win win for us. If you did finish higher we'd just be returning your coins.....

Archived