Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is the lad seemed to like the look of everything, web posting pictures of HIMSELF on his fb wall looking round the ground. I don't buy the homesick thing for a second, he either got put off by the pittance we have offered or his family persuaded him otherwise. Potentially because of the retards trashing the streets up and down the country!

The thing is the lad seemed to like the look of everything, web posting pictures of HIMSELF on his fb wall looking round the ground. I don't buy the homesick thing for a second, he either got put off by the pittance we have offered or his family persuaded him otherwise. Potentially because of the retards trashing the streets up and down the country!

I'd be surprised if it were down to the riots. More likely is that you've got a very strict wage structure that he took exception to.

Wouldn't surprise me if he turned up at Rangers before the window closes.

What a prospect though - mercenary or bottler. :D

Im not worried because our panel always have a back up plan; wait until january and then try again and then wait until next summer and try again. This process is repeated until the player moves to another club!

Im not worried because our panel always have a back up plan; wait until january and then try again and then wait until next summer and try again. This process is repeated until the player moves to another club!

Can appreciate that approach, we implement something similar ourselves, haggle until the 11th hour and then not have time to move on to plan B until the subsequent window. Plan B then becomes plan A and repeat ad infinitum.

Forest got slaughtered by Notts County - only just scraped through, and the best part is they have that all season with their new manager :cool:

We were ridiculously lucky, scored in extra time extra time to level it. Then County had two chances to win at Pennos and fluffed em both. Good to hear our fans chanting for County though. Nice bit of city pride :)

Archived