Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Amazingly, Jason Lee is still playing.

Boston United at the moment.

125 goals in 622 games across his career. With that strike rate I'm a little surprised that Forest never tried to re-sign him.....better than Derbyshire, Miller, McGoldrick, etc..... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forest fan here in peace. often come on here to check how nigel is doing and ex players.

i also think clough is doing a decent job with what hes got,so dont understand the flak he gets.

good win for you yesterday and 5 goals is very good,how did you play by the way.because despite our scoreline we passed charlton off the park and it was the best football ive seen for a long time.

like i say here in peace and dont mind good banter.

forest fan here in peace. often come on here to check how nigel is doing and ex players.

i also think clough is doing a decent job with what hes got,so dont understand the flak he gets.

good win for you yesterday and 5 goals is very good,how did you play by the way.because despite our scoreline we passed charlton off the park and it was the best football ive seen for a long time.

like i say here in peace and dont mind good banter.

superb mate, same as you lot played Watford off the park, don't get me wrong, Watford was poor yesterday, in fact one of the worse performances I have witness by a away side but that maybe the fact the best performances by Derby side in years

bullet header? lol

Why put a bullet header in when the deftest of flicks will make Camp look like a clueless ****?

dreadful game

Perhaps you should have come for something a little more ambitious than a 0-0.....

dreadful goal

For you yes. Awful defense, awful team. Deservedly beaten.

dreadful player

he is a donkey

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Well I suppose you are well placed to judge awful players, you've had enough of them in recent years.

Archived