Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Bolton fans know fook all about the Championship.

"Forest will be there or thereabouts and the end of the season." - based on what? They have nothing to compare you to yet!.....compared to you? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

"forest are a good side" - how would Bolton know? They've W1 L1 D1. If they think your good then they'll ***** themselves when they play Cardiff and Blackpool and other to Champ sides who are used to bossing games.

Typical PL ignorance. I bet they thought every team outside the PL plays Sunday League stuff.

Why do they think you'll finish near the top? Because you gave them a good game? Sorry Bolton, but you might not actually be that good yourselves.

agreed tho, theyre an ignorant bunch of ***** along with blackburn fans

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched the game last night and being honest Forest deserved there point. Cox was excellent in everything apart from goal scoring and Gillett was tremendous in midfield. After all the hype you lot have given adlene I thought he'd be the star of your center midfield but he looked average, and on another night he would have been sent off. Gillett moved the ball fantastically and broke up any Bolton attacks through the middle of the park, he'll be a key player for the way SO'D want's to play.

The main worry for Forest should be there defense, Halford was ***** at center back and I'm not so sure he'll do any better at right back to be honest. Collins was solid enough, Harding and Moloney look weak and vulnerable. I'm sure they'll get better over time but to be honest they need a lot more at the back.

But if they carry on playing the way they are they'll be fine, they might even finish in the top ten. SO'D has done a good job in a short time and there lucky they went for him instead of a 'name manager'. If they suffer a few injuries, especially at the back where there already weak, then god only knows where they'll finish.

I'm with Dan on a lot of this.

First 30 minutes Forest were very good indeed. If they could play like that for 90 minutes they would have won at a canter. Then Bolton got a goal against the run of play and for the rest of the game it was pretty even. Gillet was the best player on the park but Adlene was average/poor. Collins looked useful and looked as if is a ball playing centre back but Halford looked poor - he actually managed to miss a header totally that you wouldnt see missed by a sunday league goalie who had to play at centre half.

"Greg's ball" "oh **** no it's not" type of thing

Reid looked good but the two full backs looked vulnerable, greening came on for two minutes and gave the ball away with his first touch being the worst pass I've seen attempted in my life.

Overall - first half they looked like world beaters, second half they looked average and on 80 minutes they'd settled for the point.

Where have I seen that posted before?

Archived