Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Forest aren't going to spend a lot more

[url=http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/story-16759525-detail/story.html]http://www.thisisnot...tail/story.html

Does that mean they can't afford any better players than than the three amigos deemed to be not good enough for work permits?

Oh dear!

A lot of your posts on this thread are about 'Oh Forest's owners are dodgy' and how 'They have no money to spend', and then you make things up to back up your point with not great evidence. In that link for example...

"If the right player does come along, we do have owners who would be supportive, if we put over a strong case about signing him. We are mindful of that.

If our owners were the new Munto's and had no money to spend, then why would he say that? SO'D is and has always been very honest and frank in interviews, much more so than skyrockets like Cotterill and McClaren, so I highly doubt he'd lie about it. Maybe, just maybe, our owners don't want us to be the new Leicester and throw money around thinking it's the only way to go up. Maybe, just maybe, our owners know what they're doing. Strange though eh?

As for today's game, I do think we'll lose it. Bolton have a very strong squad, so 2-1 to them.

Just seen on twitter from a forest fan explaining that Bolton and Forest are the best two sides in the division - so may be a draw... And I am not even joking!

Surely taking the piss - not even in the top 20, nay mind the top 2!

The person is question is non other than David Johnson who used to play with them, now spends his days playing park level football(no joke) and he came out with that smasher - no wonder no ****** in football will touch him, needs sanctioning!

Was a good player back in the day mind...

Archived