Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Very good point. If we're just a town (and I'm mor than happy to be a town rather than a big scummy scum hole city like Nottingham), then forest being bothered by us is like us being bothered by Burton.

If anything, it makes them the villain of the piece, picking on their little neighbour, and failing miserably.

We ain't little mate, we are derby super derby super rams we are derby super derby super rams

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking if scumbags, whatever happened to the allegations of racial chanting in the forest vs fester game last season? What's funny is that they were chanting, 'you used to be English, you're not anymore', there defence was that it was in reference to their new foreign owners. That's the pot calling the kettle an insensitive racial slur.

They remained allegations 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Gotta say, I've moved around a decent amount in the UK over the past 10-15 years and Nottm's gotta be one of the best places to live. Steer clear of the Medows and the rest of it has something for everyone. Once I've earnt enough where I'm at now I'll move back there without doubt.

I assume that Cox only got about 5 chances to score last season - otherwise he could be said to be a ***** finisher too.

He might be yet, I've not seen enough of him to comment on his finishing ability. I have seen enough of Tyson's to know that he'll miss far more than he'll score though.

He's a good squad player when fit, and someone I was sad to see leave us, but an out and out goalscorer he aint.

I have seen enough of Tyson's to know that he'll miss far more than he'll score though.

Doesn't matter. We're creating about a million chances per game at the moment. He only needs to put 1 in 10 away and he'll probably score a hat trick soon enough! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Doesn't matter. We're creating about a million chances per game at the moment. He only needs to put 1 in 10 away and he'll probably score a hat trick soon enough! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Can't say fairer than that! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Nottm is a better city than Derby as Derby doesn't really count as a city, but why would we care as Derby as a place is 1000x better than Nottm.. I lived slap bang in the middle of both cities, and I loved visiting my friends in Donington, Shardlow, Breaston areas just to see some green areas, nice parks and beautiful pubs by the lock.. Playing sunday morning football going to places like East Leek not to mention the peak district.. I was never a fan of England in general but Derbyshire as a place was easily one of the best along with East Anglia..

As for Nottingham, it's a compact concrete block with a sewage river running through thats full of garbage and it has an oversized council shed in the middle that's home to a rubbish football team.. A real hole of a city that's simply so glum to be in.. The moment I passed Chillwell Olympia and headed into Nottm I automatically felt a little more depressed..

As for the football.. Both won't go down, both won't make the top 6.. So surely the entertainment will be the key this season.. We've both played 2 professional games this season, Derby has seen 14 goals plus a load of penalties and entertaining football, Forest have seen 2 goals and both games have been drab..

Whose getting value for money?

Archived