Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldnt say we were outclassed elv; first half was very even and we more than matched them but the second half, they ran the show and the goals were down to a poor mistake from moloney for one but the lad is still young and learning.

I cant believe how good boateng is; he is definately a man out to prove something. Coincidentally the turning point in the game was actually boateng going off (Never thought i would say that, lol)

That was my contribution to save the pain for the Rams:D

My puns were good though? But we were miles behind them I'm afraid, they retained the ball forever and when we had it, no chance of keeping it as they pressed and pressed. Good little spells, but they were little.

At least we know how Derby feel?:D

Is that an accusation?

I have one ID, admin will verify that.:D

You got sheep for brains?:D

yeah right elv....i mean tricky

I wonder if in your football opinions, it would be better to test yourselves against European opposition or lower League to prepare for the season.

PSV and Stuttgart would have murdered your lot, for sure:D

Does confidence grow with draws and losses against Lower League, or is it just time to get rid of the rustyness?

Reid is quality, if he stay fit, and loses a couple of pound, he'll be good at this level for sure.

Hows our Nathan doing? has he scored yet?:D

I wonder if in your football opinions, it would be better to test yourselves against European opposition or lower League to prepare for the season.

PSV and Stuttgart would have murdered your lot, for sure:D

Does confidence grow with draws and losses against Lower League, or is it just time to get rid of the rustyness?

Reid is quality, if he stay fit, and loses a couple of pound, he'll be good at this level for sure.

Hows our Nathan doing? has he scored yet?:D

No idea how old you are Dead Pelvis but judging by your pisspoor wind ups I'd say about 16.

You have no fookin idea whether PSV or Stuttgart would have "murdered" us or not. Neither have I.

They were playing a second division English team in pre-season friendlies with instructions to pass the ball round and not risk any injuries.

Why do you feel the need to come on here and defend your team because they've been dicked in a friendly? I can only speak for myself but I have no interest whatsoever in your teams results in friendlies.

I have no interest in my own teams results in friendlies.

Go and take your pathetic little insecurities with you and fook off back to the little, lonely, place you normally inhabit in the woods.

Or has Shteeve given you all Dutch Elm disease.

I hate the school holidays.:mad:

One area Forest are not looking to strengthen is left back.

It is understood that Chris Cohen is likely to be deployed in the role where he initially began his career, playing in West Ham's back four in the Premier League.

:confused:

They have gone nearly 3 years without a left back and now saying they're confident because they have a midfielder that will play there, I thought we were bad, but this is taking the piss.

I thought Clough was bad with square pegs in round holes..

I think Cohen can excel in that position.

It is awful without a Left Back for three years, wow, how good we could have been with one?:D

P.S. He's better there than Roberts for sure, mind you....I would be:D

You've had quite a few left backs. Shorey - premiership player, Bertrand - probably a premier league player and Konchesky - ***** premiership player. So you'd of probably been exactly the same, maybe a little worse. You wouldn't have had as many excuses though (other than Mousi being injury prone and slow)

I agree with your Left Back analysis, that puts your mate's question above straight.

Excuses? what to be attempting to get to the Premiership from the League One base, been brilliant, the next step is the biggest, but we're getting there,

Your slide has been, fingers on the edge of the cliff, are your excuses, bigger and better than ours?:D

Speaking of excuses; havent derby used the same excuse for the last 3 years if not longer that they are so ***** because billy davies and paul jewell ruined their club?! Its probably been used just as much as the forest left back one, lol

Let's be honest, Paul Jewell and Dwarfy Davies did set us back a few steps with transfers, but I don't think we can use them as an excuse anymore. The board are trying to reshape the club from the bottom to the top, It'll be a few years before we can compete for a place in the top league yet.

Let's be honest, Paul Jewell and Dwarfy Davies did set us back a few steps with transfers, but I don't think we can use them as an excuse anymore. The board are trying to reshape the club from the bottom to the top, It'll be a few years before we can compete for a place in the top league yet.

That is really refreshing, HONESTY and a FOOTBALL view,:D Well done!

As regards Lynch, he's a young lad, still would have him over that Roberts you have any day.

But last season the Left Back Berth became a frenzied focus of what was supposed to be our Achilles heal, in comes Konch, and we got worse:D

But we have bigger problems, how to fit all these players in the same team, so being loyal to the lads a spot for Gunter and Cohen is being looked at?

Another problem, I can see our team tackling each to get a touch of the ball:D Midfielder, touch and control over dose!:D

Seriously though, not signing a left back and sticking poor old Chris Cohen there is a joke seeing as how hes arguably been our most consistent player for the past 3 years. Least he'll be in the side though, cant see him getting into our packed midfield now

Archived