Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you guys aware that Tyson would be so much better if he wasn't playing upfront?

Usually I'd agree. But if a player sets about to doing well, which is what he's doing, who can knock it.

Not quite sure how he knocked Theo to the bench. But hey

Well, first chance ive had to see forest since last season yesterday (didnt go to the friendlies) but i have to say i was more than happy with what i saw. we looked very solid at the back and didnt really give them a sniff but it was obvious that the team need more time together to gel before we see the best from them, there were signs yesterday though for great encouragement. the team were comfortable passing it around and some of the passes from guidieoura to switch the play were class; the hoofball days of cotterill have gone. However it appears that we may have gone back to the paul hart days of overdoing the play and trying to walk it in. So early signs are good but this is nottingham forest so we all know that the next fall isnt far away lol.

2 other points. Firstly, the comments about andy reid being overweight are no longer justifiable as he looked in great shape and i cannot believe how much weight he has lost. Secondly bristol city will struggle this season, didnt really offer much but whether that is done to how organised we were or there inability to create, only time will tell.

If Bristol didn't offer much how come the BBC said they had the better of the chances first and second half - hardly mentioning any forest chances at all.

You know how biased and unfair the BBC can be. Much more likely to get the real story from a Notts fan posting on a rival's forum.

Well, first chance ive had to see forest since last season yesterday (didnt go to the friendlies) but i have to say i was more than happy with what i saw. we looked very solid at the back and didnt really give them a sniff but it was obvious that the team need more time together to gel before we see the best from them, there were signs yesterday though for great encouragement. the team were comfortable passing it around and some of the passes from guidieoura to switch the play were class; the hoofball days of cotterill have gone. However it appears that we may have gone back to the paul hart days of overdoing the play and trying to walk it in. So early signs are good but this is nottingham forest so we all know that the next fall isnt far away lol.

2 other points. Firstly, the comments about andy reid being overweight are no longer justifiable as he looked in great shape and i cannot believe how much weight he has lost. Secondly bristol city will struggle this season, didnt really offer much but whether that is done to how organised we were or there inability to create, only time will tell.

So Andy Feed is now just a **** instead of a fat ****.

Brizzle will do a lot better when they sign Savies.

If Bristol didn't offer much how come the BBC said they had the better of the chances first and second half - hardly mentioning any forest chances at all.

Have you seen the bbc highlights on football league show; off top of my head as watched it last night but think all the chances they showed were forest ones, lol. from the game itself, i can only remember camp making one save from a long range shot which he tipped round post and claiming a couple of crosses. Not at one point during the game did i think, we are going to concede here.

Archived