Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forest beat Villa in a friendly - the forum's full of saddo's.

Forest lose to West Brom in a friendly - nothing.

oh well, i'm sure Dawnie will be telling his mates how he's wound us up....... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Yes losing 2=0 was a Belper moment for Forest 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

You don't convince me red dog, forgot about the game to be honest, there was people shouting for davros but only 2 people, if you forgot how do u know it's 2. Forest going down with a nice Kuwaiti fridge nice kuwati fridge

You've heard of that remarkable invention called Twitter? You're not particularly with it, innit?

Just on this point... the season before last, our injury list was horrendous and our squad lacking depth.

Nobody let Clough use that as an excuse, and a fair few took it and turned it into an attack on our coaching and fitness staff. O'Driscoll should therefore not be allowed to use it as an excuse for his bad run at DOncaster either. As I've said before, I don't think either of them are particularly strong when it comes down to halting bad runs.

Fair point. What I will say to that though is that as Dave says you have a significantly larger amount of resources, and I'd imagine a much better academy than Doncaster. It is a bit unfair to compare to compare Derby to Doncaster when the two are completely different clubs. We'll (ku)wait and see.

So you are comparing Derby to Doncaster

Is that really where your bench mark should be ?

Derby have a lot more resources than Doncaster

SOD will have a chance to play his style of football with hopefully much better players

In fairness the past few years us and Doncaster have been able to pay the same amount of money, so it's not that unfair to make a comparison...

Archived