Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Couldn't be much worse could he. I just love the notion - the Kuwaiti Rooney - It's like saying this is the Lada version of the Bugatti Veyron.

When the Americans came in, we were told that they'd follow the Randy Lerner model, not the Glazier one. I think that was in reference to not buying the club through debt, but it could just as easily mean that we'll win fook all instead of winning the league.....

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> Perfect analogy.

To be honest, I'd be quite happy if our owners were like yours and we just floated around midtable for a bit. We had all the trauma in one season than a normal club would have in five. So a few years playing good football (Which is what SO'D is known for, and our quality improved when he was here) and maybe an occasional play-off challenge will suit me nicely. I don't want us to fall in the Leicester trap and throw money everywhere on 'iconic' managers and Matt Mills thinking it'll get you promoted.

Sadly, the noisy minority will want our owners out if we're not champions by March. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

most things that appear to be 'too good to be true' , are often just that..

but as you say..who knows, time will tell

Very true. I'm so used to dissapointment as a Forest fan I'm trying to keep reserved on this. What will be will be. On the bright side if our owners are too good to be true and do a Portsmouth at least we've got a manager that's been proven to work on a shoestring.

Our centre half is being chased by Arsenal & Spurs for 4 mil

So yes I would not swap with Derby

Your centre half? How many times has he played for you at Championship level?

Surely you've heard of Ward, Hendrick and Buxton......

Buxton Looked him up Non league player for Burton ( not up to speed with non league players )

Ward 9 goals in 50 games ( a goal evey 5 games not caught my attention )

Hendrick youth player ?

Who is your star player ?

Surley not one of these 3 ?

Zachary whitbread would be a good signing for forest.

He's on a free.

Good player from what I saw of him at Millwall.

it's not the 'Lets pick forest team thread'..not unless you are goading them into signing

****, troublesome, disruptive,militant,big money waste of time type players.. in that case..

carry on... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Buxton Looked him up Non league player for Burton ( not up to speed with non league players )

Hendrick youth player ?

God enough to do the double over Kuwaiti Forest

Scored against you last season in our 1-0 victory.

1 of them goals was where he waltzed round your midfield and defence before nutmegging your keeper, in our 2-1 victory last season.

Hendrick youth player ?

The same youth who scored the winner in our 2-1 victory last season, you know the one where we had 10 men.

Star player? We don't really have one, it's more about a balanced team that work hard for each other. We don't always play great football but most of the time it is good enough to beat our inferior rivals.

Archived