Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

With McGugan you have a claim to the best midfielder in the Championship. A certain challenger he is.

But best midfield? Not quite. You can field 4 of the better midfielders in the division. So certainly one of the stronger midfields. But not quite the best.

Leicester City:

Andy King

Ritchie Wellens

Yuki Abe

Neil Danns

WHU:

Kevin Nolan

Mark Noble

Junior Stanislas

Jack Collison

Burnley:

Chris Eagles

Chris McCann

Ross Wallace

Wade Elliott

Dean Marney

A few that look good to me.

When we played Burnley i was shocked by how good their midfield is. Very technical with good intelligence.

I think your midfield is strong though. But Morgan is always an accident waiting to happen. And you lack firepower.

I'm not saying you wont push for the Play-Offs. Just that your worse than last season. McClaren has lots to do. Strikers, a couple of defenders and possibly a keeper!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know where I read this bit in the above.

But this site is hilarious, i just wish I could stay during the season, but its impossible.

Forest have signed MID TABLE players?

So what have Derby signed, please enlighten me?:D

We gonna be alright, bit of experience added to the good base, still some lads to follow the Cohen, McGugan and Chambers ability, as McCleary McGoldrick Garner, Anderson only shown glimpses, Findlay could be exciting? then adding the young uns of Freeman and Laschelles, and with Blackstock to follow.

And we ain't seen Majewski last year much, and Moussi only good in a couple of short spells, and rebuffed Derby:D he's a Legend already:D

We are gonna be fine, and if we play really well, we could quite possibly muller your lot.:D

Nice.

I'm glad you like Derby.

I like derby mate, course i do i was born there. Thats why i dont hate derby like other forest fans do; i would love to see both teams back in the prem and challenging each other in that league. It would be sooooo boring to see derby go down the league ladders and never play each other again. Its just banter at the end of the day mate, i wish you guys well for the new season just not that well, lol.

You know I'm a football Genius, remember who told ya!

But whilst you talking to me, you need a good start to achieve MID TABLE, we need a good start for Promotion aspirations.

I know that is fair, you have too many unknowns but its fresh and exciting and you should enjoy your walk to the PP, except when you watch us keep the ball for probably most the match, with the midfield maestros.

You add an old wino, and player that ruins hot and cold like a fecked boiler. (we never wanted him)

Suddenly, you don't need 8 players, your midfield will be enough to win the league.

Wow. McClown must be flavour of the month again?

Garner and Findley.

That's all i hear about.

Who??

Don't get me wrong, i'm not claiming the Rams will be pushing for the Play Offs. You seem to have the upperhand for the 3rd season on the trot.

Been a while though eh?

I'm just wondering where all the confidence in these two players comes from?

Is one of them a player that can't score against Venezuela and stuff?

I think they have potential, Garner has scored goals in our relegation battle, and in Scunny's, so he's moved on in his career and scored goals at this level, so a good back up? Now Findlay is an unknown quantity.

But surely these are more exciting and better known than a couple or maybe all of your front line, however Davies has scored a couple but injury prone? Ward? Tyson? Robinson? Scottish Guy? anymore?

We'll be AOK remember who told ya!:D

You add an old wino, and player that ruins hot and cold like a fecked boiler. (we never wanted him)

Suddenly, you don't need 8 players, your midfield will be enough to win the league.

Wow. McClown must be flavour of the month again?

Never believed we need EIGHT and its in your posts somewhere, we got rid of Billy before he had chance to create Worst Team In History 2:D

Nottingham's Got Talent, at a ground near you!

Forgot Wetsham had signed Nolan. Watch him smash double figures in goals next season.

17 goals last time round, now Nolan is a signing that would make you reach for the box of tissues in the Championship, not Greening sorry. Still a good player although there are other midfielders in this league that are far better than him.

I think they have potential, Garner has scored goals in our relegation battle, and in Scunny's, so he's moved on in his career and scored goals at this level, so a good back up? Now Findlay is an unknown quantity.

But surely these are more exciting and better known than a couple or maybe all of your front line, however Davies has scored a couple but injury prone? Ward? Tyson? Robinson? Scottish Guy? anymore?

We'll be AOK remember who told ya!:D

Better known than our frontline? I'm not sure about that. Maybe, maybe not. Garner and Findley mean to me exactly what Ward and S Davies mean to you.

But your not competing against us alone. There are 22 other teams! a few do have a recognisable frontline AND a strong midfield. And there are a few of those teams. Enough of them to see you here, still in the same division as Derby County for 2012/13.

I'm confident we're slowly improving. While your big shot seems to be slipping.

How much longer will you hold onto McGugan? Chambers? Camp? Gunter? Moussi (he'll leave as soon as someone waves an extra tenner at him)

I don't think we'll catch you up this season. But i do think your chance may be slipping.

Our time will be back around again soon. :p

After the printed t-shirts, the gloating and chanting, the fact you are still in this division is enough. Derby are destined for league one apparently especially before we made our signings. What made me laugh was the video that was posted on the footy mad florist site to show "what findley can do", it was a promo video put together by a paid PR company showing him beating the worst defenders i've ever seen. Garner? :D

Nice mid table for us next season with something to build on, anything less than playoffs for you will be a disaster. Wonder what mcclown wages are? :) If we beat you those best midfield in the champ quotes will be recalled for a good laugh.

Better known than our frontline? I'm not sure about that. Maybe, maybe not. Garner and Findley mean to me exactly what Ward and S Davies mean to you.

Findley reminds me of Ali Daie - the fella that Graeme Souness signed on the strength of a video and a supposed conversation with someone claiming to be George Weah's cousin. Turned out he was ****. Come on as a sub, and was subbed back off about 10 minutes later.

Findley - 0 goals in 4 years of trying for the United States. Eddie Johnson scored 12 and he was absolute gash.

I think your mental:D

As regards the Derby v Forest bit, of course there are many good teams to worry about in this division, you just have to worry a bit more:D

And in the your Cup Finals of playing us, anything can happen, and I would find it a tough task, to win 5-2 at the Legends Palace or 1-0 at Prideless Park again, but YOU NEVER KNOW!;)

Derby and Forest should be in the Premiership, not Wigans and bloody Fulhams.

At least then we can both try and repeat our records again:D

P.S. Boycie has been mischievous again, near my avatar it states I Love Derby, I certainly do! They make me so happy to be RED AND WHITE and a Nottingham boy PRAISE THE LORD!

Derby and Forest should be in the Premiership, not Wigans and bloody Fulhams.

We had to find common ground eventually Elv, and this is it! :D

Blackburn, Bolton, Fulham, QPR, Swansea, WBA, Wigan - all p1ssant clubs.

Derby, Forest, Leeds, maybe even Leicester - should all be in the Premier League instead of them.

Findley reminds me of Ali Daie - the fella that Graeme Souness signed on the strength of a video and a supposed conversation with someone claiming to be George Weah's cousin. Turned out he was ****. Come on as a sub, and was subbed back off about 10 minutes later.

Findley - 0 goals in 4 years of trying for the United States. Eddie Johnson scored 12 and he was absolute gash.

That is the video that i referenced in another post, man he had to pay a PR company to showcase his goals against the worst defenders out there. I'm sure the whole league are quaking in their boots :D

Florist fans question our forwards ability but seriously you think that makes him look good? They even added one of him setting a goal up by it hitting him on the ankle when he wasn't even looking.

Heres Chris Maguire scoring against some defenders that understand positioning:

That is the video that i referenced in another post, man he had to pay a PR company to showcase his goals against the worst defenders out there. I'm sure the whole league are quaking in their boots :D

Florist fans question our forwards ability but seriously you think that makes him look good? They even added one of him setting a goal up by it hitting him on the ankle when he wasn't even looking.

He's quicker than Tyson & can hit the target.

Only seen a few mins of him in action for Forest

But he's an exciting player. Your assesment of Findley is all negitive, makes you wonder what The USA national team & Forest see in him. Maybe there wrong ?

I'm happy we've got him !

If you think he's rubbish then we are both happy Forest have him.

Archived